Author Topic: 30AC Saga Legends  (Read 145100 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Saga Legends
« Reply #435 on: August 21, 2007, 10:33 PM »
Has anyone found the SA version of the 501st Clone Trooper yet?  I'm curious to see what the production version will look like.  So far I've only seen the AT-TE Tank Gunner repaint.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #436 on: August 22, 2007, 01:11 AM »
I saw only the Tank Gunner repaint recently as well...

Love that Dark Trooper scalper's name online too.  "Collector's Connection"...  Fantastic.  Funny how people wouldn't NEED his "connection" if it weren't for people just like him.  $50 too?  Nice and cheap he is.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 22, 2007, 09:15 AM »
Someone in Florida over at scum has pictures of their retail wave 3 score and NFC says they're finished shipping out their wave 3 allocation.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 28, 2007, 10:45 AM »
Uh... Wave 3 is out? I haven't seen any Legends figs since I found a lone case of Wave 1 in mid-June...
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 28, 2007, 10:51 AM »
Uh... Wave 3 is out? I haven't seen any Legends figs since I found a lone case of Wave 1 in mid-June...

Don't worry... the last wave will be out tomorrow so the pegs will be warm with legends and no wave 4.  :'(

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2007, 09:24 AM »
Nice thing about wave three is that there are a lot of sellable figures. Should move pretty well.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 29, 2007, 10:20 AM »
Wave 3?  Sheesh - I'm still looking for my openers of wave 2...   :-[

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #442 on: August 30, 2007, 11:07 PM »
I was looking at my Saga Legends Wave 3 figures tonight as I was putting away some carded figures and I noticed a variation in the RotS Clone Commander figure - he comes with either a gummi Clone Rifle or the Evo Sandtrooper Cannon:

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 31, 2007, 02:16 AM »
Neat find Jeff. I really like that Sandtrooper rifle.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 31, 2007, 08:08 AM »
Thanks for posting that Jeff. It's very helpful to know there's a variant out there. I'll be after the regular rifle version myself, but won't mind picking up a few of the Sandtrooper rifle version either.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 31, 2007, 09:15 AM »
FYI, Curto mentioned that the one with the Sandtrooper rifle is a first run error.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 5, 2007, 09:41 AM »
According to AP (Adam Pawlus,) it seems we might not be getting the 501st in SA form this year.  :( Care to shed any more light Adam?

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #447 on: September 5, 2007, 10:52 AM »
What Adam was talking about was changes that Hasbro has made to upcoming case assortments. 

There were two upcoming cases that were supposed to contain the 501st Trooper - Wave 3, Revision 2 and Wave 4, Revision 2.  But, the ratio changed for both those cases and now neither case is scheduled to contain a 501st trooper (replaced by an R2-D2 and Destroyer Droid, respectively). 

So, that means that after the Wave 2 cases ship (with the #65 sculpt 501st), there will not be a 501st slotted in a case until at least Wave 5, which isn't due until Nov/Dec.  It's easy to see how Nov/Dec could slip to "next year", especially if Hasbro adjusts those cases as well...

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #448 on: September 6, 2007, 03:45 AM »
Anyone else ******** their pants at the thoughts of the Black Pauldron Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper coming out?  Ultimate army builder to me since you get all the gear for a Sandtrooper but you get the cleanliness of a Stormtrooper...  I'm geeked over that one.

In general though, I've liked what we've got already...  The grey pauldron has a grand paintjob.  I'm looking forward to all these though.  Wish we were getting a white pauldron is all, as it's sorely needed at this point.  Much moreso than the orange pauldron for sure.  New weapons would've been neat too here and there...  Again, more than we needed the stick again. ;)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 6, 2007, 09:08 AM »
I just think it stinks that I had to clean all those Saga Sandies and now we're getting a clean one. :P