Author Topic: 30AC Saga Legends  (Read 143992 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Saga Legends
« Reply #540 on: October 29, 2007, 10:18 AM »
The 4th battle droid set is definitely hitting the shelves now. It's kind of a let down that it's the same as set number 3 (the battle damaged set) except that the blast damage droid has been replaced with a cleaner droid. Should have been two clean droids.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #541 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24 AM »
I ordered RA-7 and R4-19 from HTS. They are instock.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 30, 2007, 09:26 AM »
Reports are coming in that the Evo body Sandtrooper is starting to hit as part of a wave 5 revision, but it's the orange paldron one. :P

You know, I'm beginning to wonder if we're actually going to get the clean black one...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 09:30 AM by Darth_Anton »
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #543 on: October 30, 2007, 11:45 PM »
You know, I'm beginning to wonder if we're actually going to get the clean black one...

I was just thinking of that too... seems like he got skipped, as he was supposed to appear before the Clean, White Pauldron version even.

I wonder if he got dropped or something?   ???
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 31, 2007, 11:52 AM »
Heck, with all the variants, I'm surprised we aren't getting the black RA-7, too.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 31, 2007, 12:55 PM »
I still haven't seen any clean sandtrooper of any sort in the Legends line.   :'(

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 1, 2007, 10:26 AM »
Picked up the Orange Pauldron Evo Sandtrooper yesterday and noticed one thing that I wonder if will cause a stir. The Pauldron is not the evo pauldron, but the Saga one (with the pouch.) If that translates into the White Evo one, in a sense, we'd have still not gotten the one we voted on. :P

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 4, 2007, 12:43 AM »
Not to add even more variations and appologies if this is a known change, but I have two different Red Clone Officers from the Saga Legends line.  One has his 4 dots on the left chest up high like the original release EE Exclusive figures.  But I picked up another one of these at Target about a week ago and it has the four dots much lower down the chest.  Anyone else finding this?  If so, do you know if the variation exists across all four colors of Clone Officers?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #548 on: November 4, 2007, 01:25 AM »
Anyone else finding this?  If so, do you know if the variation exists across all four colors of Clone Officers?

Yeah, a lot of folks have been finding the "moving dots" on all 4 of the Officers.  RS had reported a while back that Hasbro made the change at the request of LFL so the figure was more screen accurate...

"Another change that was made to the Clone Trooper Officers are the location of the dots on the chest armor. The dots were originally higher up on the left side of the chest armor, and Lucasfilm asked that they be lowered to be more film-accurate."
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #549 on: November 4, 2007, 03:54 AM »
I've noticed some of the moved dots have light scratching...  makes me almost think that the dots were removed in factory, and replaced with a new set.  there's definite "wear" around the dots on some of my figures though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 4, 2007, 12:48 PM »
Anyone else finding this?  If so, do you know if the variation exists across all four colors of Clone Officers?

Yeah, a lot of folks have been finding the "moving dots" on all 4 of the Officers.  RS had reported a while back that Hasbro made the change at the request of LFL so the figure was more screen accurate...

"Another change that was made to the Clone Trooper Officers are the location of the dots on the chest armor. The dots were originally higher up on the left side of the chest armor, and Lucasfilm asked that they be lowered to be more film-accurate."

Thanks Jeff.  Do you think the story behind this is real, or is this Hasbro's way of getting some of us to pick up 4 more figures?  :-\
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 5, 2007, 08:56 AM »
Good question Jman. It's funny that some at Lucas film would fuss about dot position, yet let monstrosities like Torture rack Han slide.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 5, 2007, 11:17 AM »
This is definatley the last "silly" line that I'm collecting carded anymore.  All these Legends variations are driving me out of being a completist. 

Thank you Hasbro  ;)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 5, 2007, 11:48 AM »
This is definatley the last "silly" line that I'm collecting carded anymore.  All these Legends variations are driving me out of being a completist. 

Thank you Hasbro  ;)

I can't decide what I want to do about the dots variation.  I normally would have just skipped it, but I wound up with a carded version of both reds and open versions of both yellows.   ::)  I still have some leftover knollwood specials, so I guess I'll get these and exchange if I can find them. 

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 5, 2007, 12:20 PM »
Wow, I'm SO glad I'm not a completist or carded collector. I don't envy you fellas looking to get all the variations.

I've been happy enough just picking up army builders for dioramas.

I just want to know if the SA 501st trooper IS going to be made or not. So far it doesn't look like it. That will be a big disappointment to me.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010