Author Topic: 30AC Saga Legends  (Read 143964 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Saga Legends
« Reply #495 on: October 10, 2007, 09:06 AM »
JediJman found wave 4 at Target, so keep your eyes peeled.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:07 AM by Darth_Anton »
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 10, 2007, 09:43 AM »
JediJman found wave 4 at Target, so keep your eyes peeled.

Yep, wave 4 is shipping, but I found it at Wal-Mart (yesterday).  The Targets in my area suck ass.
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #497 on: October 10, 2007, 09:49 AM »
Wave 4 reports have been coming in from Target, TRU, and Wal-Mart since the weekend, so they all appear to be getting them now...

The only odd part is that reports of the Blonde Imp Officer, who is supposed to be in those wave 4 cases, are few and far between.  Most folks are finding more of the first version brownish haired Imp Officer from Wave 3 instead.  Blondie must not have been ready when they first started filling the cases...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 10, 2007, 11:52 AM »
I've seen all three Imperial Officers.  I've just passed on buying them all since I got my fill back in the POTJ and SAGA days.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 10, 2007, 11:55 AM »
Wave 4 reports have been coming in from Target, TRU, and Wal-Mart since the weekend, so they all appear to be getting them now...

The only odd part is that reports of the Blonde Imp Officer, who is supposed to be in those wave 4 cases, are few and far between.  Most folks are finding more of the first version brownish haired Imp Officer from Wave 3 instead.  Blondie must not have been ready when they first started filling the cases...

I haven't heard much about Target finds in a while so that's good to hear.  I'll probably swing by Target today if I have time on my lunch.

As for the blonde officer, I did see about 5 of them at one Walmart about two weeks ago, but none since.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 10, 2007, 12:01 PM »
I've found the blond in the wave 4 case. Haven't seen the third one yet.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 11, 2007, 10:10 AM »
It looks like HTS has/had Wave 4 in stock, but I missed the droids.  They did (and still do) have the Biker Scouts in stock, so I ordered a couple of those along with some other stuff.  Its hard not to go nuts with the Scouts, that's one of my favorite figures of all time I think.  We've really gotten some nice Imperial troops out of the lines lately, now hopefully they can get to the Rebel troops.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #502 on: October 11, 2007, 10:57 AM »
Still no restocking on the droids, but the Darktrooper i sback in stock. I ordered 1.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 11, 2007, 11:17 AM »
I just got the darktrooper at HTS.  Thanks for the headsup.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 11, 2007, 11:50 AM »
I can't keep these damn things straight... I'm up to 3 different battle droids versions, 2 different pit droids versions, the shocktrooper, maul, 2 Sandtroopers, Blue Clone, Yellow Clone, Dark Trooper, Saesee Tiin...  Still looking for another Pit Droids or two?  Another Sandtrooper or two... an SA 501st if that ends up happening, the Red clone...

This crap is out of hand.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 11, 2007, 03:05 PM »
Scout Troopers are available at HTS again.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 11, 2007, 10:08 PM »
Scout Troopers are available at HTS again.

And just like that they are gone again.   :-\  Missed out on the Darkies earlier too, but I did manage to get a couple of Clone Commanders on the cheap.  Here's hoping they have the Sandtrooper rifle.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 12, 2007, 12:05 AM »
Darktrooper up again at Hasbroshop (9:05 pdt)  ;D

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #508 on: October 12, 2007, 12:11 AM »
I'm glad there's some variation in the Sandtrooper ranks, but the cleanliness doesn't quite look right to me.  I guess as a sort of EU trooper on a cleaner world than Tatooine.

Now see, I've never understood the dirtiness on the Tatooine sandtroopers anyway. You'd only get that much dirt to stick to the armor if there was mud ... implying the presence of water. There's no mud on Tatooine, it's just ... sand. ???
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #509 on: October 12, 2007, 12:42 AM »
I can't keep these damn things straight... I'm up to 3 different battle droids versions, 2 different pit droids versions, the shocktrooper, maul, 2 Sandtroopers, Blue Clone, Yellow Clone, Dark Trooper, Saesee Tiin...  Still looking for another Pit Droids or two?  Another Sandtrooper or two... an SA 501st if that ends up happening, the Red clone...

This crap is out of hand.

I hear you on that Rob, and this is my understanding of what's out (but I'm not positive on what's COMING out)

-3 Battledroid Variants (Commander & Grunt-Cream, Shot/Sliced-Red, Shot/Sliced-Cream)
-3 Pit Droid Variants (Cream w/Grey Markings, Cream w/Orange Markings, Reddish-Brown Overall Color)
-4 Clone (AOTC) Officer Variants (Gold, Green, Red, Blue)
-4 (as of now) Sandtrooper variants (Orange Pauldron w/Dirt Spray, Grey Pauldron w/Heavy Dirt Paint, White Pauldron Clean, Black Pauldron Clean)

Indeed it's out of hand though.  The Green Clone was unnecessary at the moment since he was out last year.  I'd say nix the gold commander too but that's me.  Black Pauldron Sandtroopers seem unnecessary to me too, since last year's figure.  I like the clean white trooper though because it's good for a stormtrooper and gives you pauldrons for your potential army from last year to mix some up. 

And there's the Evolutions/E3 Clone Officer "variant' that has a clone rifle and one with the big sandtrooper rifle....  Technically, that wasn't an intended variant by Hasbro though, they screwed that up.  Yet there is no variant on this figure with the film-accurate yellow markings for a Felucia Clone...  Go figure.  ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77