Community > Other Toy Lines

Cars

<< < (3/24) > >>

Deanpaul:

--- Quote from: Brian on June 23, 2006, 02:37 PM ---Since I started paying attention, I've seen exactly one of these on the pegs - the other day at Target.  It was the (regular) Lightning McQueen - and the only one there.  I'm sure its long gone now.  Its amazing to me how hot these are right now, I feel bad for parents trying to find them for their kids.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. It really does suck.

We went to the movie yesterday afternoon. I took our two oldest kids (6 & 3) to Target afterward to look for a few cars and they had the tipping tractor and some playset that came with Mator and a build-a-Mator thing. We left the toys they had there.

It's sad, but we've gotten more Cars toys by luck from McDonald's over the last month or so. Both kids got McQueen, and one each of Doc, Sally, Ramone and Mator. If these Happy Meal toys hold up at all, we may just bypass the Hot Wheels type at retail all together.

>:(

evenflow:

--- Quote from: JayDouble on June 23, 2006, 02:02 PM ---Picked up a blue McQueen.

--- End quote ---

There's a blue one? Never saw that one.

JayDouble:

--- Quote from: evenflow on June 24, 2006, 09:37 PM ---There's a blue one? Never saw that one.

--- End quote ---

There are 4 new cars that are hitting Walmart:
Leakless

Nitroade

Ramone (green)

Dinoco McQueen

SpudTrooper:
these suckers sell out like CRAZY!

Brian:
I actually saw some of these this weekend.  At KB toys they had tons of the red McQueen, and a handful of the tow truck (Mater?) and nothing else.  I stopped to check SW at Wal-Mart this morning (nothing new), and it looked like they were freshly stocked with Cars as well.  I didn't check which ones they had (don't really know the names anyways - haven't seen the movie yet), but the pegs were full for the first time this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version