Author Topic: Newbie jedi  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
Newbie jedi
« on: November 19, 2006, 10:50 PM »
Hello I'm Deanna Rash I'm an avid if not fanatical Star Wars fan I'm a member of the OSWCC and KSWCC and The Jedi Assembly I do portraits customs an dioramas
Collect mostly 3 3/4 figs and Jedi and Sith preferably Vader and Qui-gon have a few of the other jedi like Obi,Plo and such Thanks for let me be a part of your group
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Newbie jedi
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 12:54 AM »
Welcome to JD.

Hope you have fun.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 03:21 AM »
Welcome Deanna, glad to have you here!  Anyone who collects Vader is a good person in my books.  ;)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 07:05 PM »
Hey Deanna...  Welcome aboard here at JediDefender.com.  Always good to have another Ohio-ite around the boards too.  I'm actually not far away in Pittsburgh and have been out past your way a couple times this year (to Columbus for the COSI exhibit, I assume you went too?).

Take a look around the boards, branch out and find the conversations you like and join right in.  You're welcome to ask any questions to the staff here if you've got them, just send us a Private Message.

Oh and not all the people you're saying hi to in the Newbies section are completely active so you may not get responses. ;)  It's good to branch out and see who the regulars out here are, so go jump in the talking.  And once again welcome aboard!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77