Author Topic: 12" 2-1B and Lobot  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
12" 2-1B and Lobot
« on: May 12, 2004, 12:46 PM »
My overseas source has told me that Hasbro had planned a new 12" 2-1B and Lobot for release for later this year.  As of now though it appears the entire regular 12" line is in complete limbo.  The other thing is that the new OTC 12"ers has pushed this wave off into next year sometime.  Seeing the shelves chock full of 12" figures to me means that I don't think its going to happen and the 12" line may be dead
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 12:47 PM by OCB »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: 12" 2-1B and Lobot
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 01:26 PM »
Lobot's Duplex lives.  Maybe?  

What's sitting on the shelves Scott?  I presume the more recent waves are not.  Biker Scouts are a pain for sure and I know Jim is having a hard time with the Jawas, Garindan and classic Ben.  Yoda has moved well also as far as I know.  

Presumably the material sitting is PT stuff and poorer sellers.  Are the remaining recent bounty hunters sitting around right now?  Clearanced?  I know the imperial officer looks like crap, at least IMO.  

I've never been a huge fan of 12", so it really won't mean much to me.  Other than the utter dismay that will set in if the duplex doesn't get another resident :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 02:17 PM »
My local TRU has a ton of Episode II stuff as well as buttloads of the Lando Skiff Wave  The Biker Wave was barely released and the same goes for the Jawa wave.  Something isn't right here

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 12:58 PM »
I still have been unable to find that 12" Biker Scout.  Oh well I guess.   >:(
dustrho

Offline FX-7

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 04:37 PM »
Hey waht about a 12" FX-7, that's one figure there needs to be made
Medical Droid Extrodinaire

Durge

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2004, 11:13 PM »
Yes!!! I love these guys.

Hey Old_Cocky, change your name back, will ya? ;)

Offline Bob Crane

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Austria!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 01:52 AM »
Hey waht about a 12" FX-7, that's one figure there needs to be made

Yup, I'd buy it!
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power."   -Benito Mussolini

Offline Katarn07

• Youngling
  • NRI Jedi Mercenary
    • View Profile
    • Echo Network
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2004, 01:12 PM »
I've always wanted a 12" Lobot. I hope this news is accurate. Well, for them to release it at least. Minor characters are needed over the remakes of main characters (and in the case of the quick draw Han and the elusive Obi-Wan in the newest series, they're not as good looking as the original).

Here TRUS is full of all of the Bounty Hunter Series 2, Han Quick Draw, and AT-ST Driver. I was lucky to even get Lando Skiff and I ordered the Biker Scout and Garindan Series. I did see Obi-Wan from the Garindan series last week at Meijer but his box was all crushed.
The Force is strong with Katarn....

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 04:00 PM »
Well my source on this one also nailed the latest cup sets and the Emperor OTC Exclusive so...I would say them being at least planned is plausible.  However, there have been so many 12"ers planned and then scrapped I can see the same thing happening to these