Author Topic: 2004 - 12 INCH?  (Read 13546 times)

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
Re: 2004 - 12 INCH?
« Reply #30 on: June 3, 2004, 02:30 PM »
What the hell's with the blue jumpsuit on Boba?  I thought Hasbro figured out that was WRONG when they corrected it from blue to green in the 4" line with the Pit of Carkoon figure last year.   ::)

Give me a light green or grey, and I might buy one.  Blue - no way.  Hopefully they fix that before it hits stores though.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2004, 02:02 AM »
I'm down for that sweet Boba Fett, but the others are crap. Yeah, the blue jumsuit begs the question "WTF were they thinking....." (and I'm leaning toward a new theory on that), but it's still near perfect. I'm just thrilled they based him on the Jango and didn't slightly retool an Boba like that horrid stormtrooper.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2004, 12:36 PM »
Final Packaging

Luke
Boba

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2004, 01:01 PM »
boba looks less blue in the packaging.  If so, I would be interested in getting one.  Wai sent me a great older version, but the head is sooooooooooo small, I would be willing to upgrade.   ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2004, 01:21 PM »
Nice catch...sure looks that way.  I wonder if there are variants, this is the production final or this is still a proto???

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2004, 01:32 PM »
It jumped out right away, almost gray rather than blue or green.  I expect it's more just the light than anything else, but if it's not the blue from previous pages, I'll definitely be in the market for one.  

Hopefully the early release pics we've seen were prototypes of some sort.  While we bash Hasbro pretty hard, perhaps they actually caught that too.  I hope.  

Damn, these are becoming more appealing.  Must resist....
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2004, 11:05 PM »
Yeah, that jumpsuit looks grey to me. The back of the package has the pic of the blue version. Here's a pic of a test shot Boba.