Community > Celebration IV: Los Angeles

C4 Collecting Track

(1/12) > >>

John J. Alvarez:
***FYI***

--- Quote ---I'm organizing the program for the Celebration IV collecting track. I'm very interested in hearing ideas for talks, panels, and activities for the C4 collecting program, especially new topics that haven't been covered before, interactive events, and suggestions that span the diversity of interests & demographics in Star Wars collecting.

Also, if you have feedback on things that worked well or could stand to improve from previous Celebration collecting events/talks, please let me know. Just shoot me an email with your suggestions. Thanks.

Gus
lopez@drizzle.com

--- End quote ---

Gus posted this over on RS: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2267993 and he's looking for input from all collectors so here's your chance to have a say.

John

JesseVader08:
There looks to be some great panels set up for CIV as mentioned today on SW.com.

Hilarious Star Wars Items
Duncan Jenkins

Vintage Bootleg Toys
John Alvarez, Joseph Yglesias, and Ron Salvatore

Kenner's Micro Collection
Mike Mensinger and James Gallo

Star Wars Collecting Clubs
Bill Cable, Deanna Bock, et al.

Women's Collecting Panel
Marjorie Carvalho, Deanna Bock, Amy Sjoberg, Cathy Kendrick, Lauren Kebely, Helen Howerton, Josefina Gálvez, Anne Neumann

Animation Collecting
Shane Turgeon

Character Collecting
Dustin Roberts, Chris Nichols, Bill Cable, Mattias Rendahl

Recycled Toys
Ron Salvatore

I didn't attend any of the collecting panels at CIII, but I'd really like to see a couple this time.  I'm interested in the Vintage Bootlegs, Micro Collection and Character Collecting.

DSJ™:
Yeah, those look great. These are on my list.

Hilarious Star Wars Items
Duncan Jenkins

Vintage Bootleg Toys
John Alvarez, Joseph Yglesias, and Ron Salvatore

Kenner's Micro Collection
Mike Mensinger and James Gallo

Animation Collecting
Shane Turgeon

Come on Jesse, you gotta wear your Vader Underoos & see Duncan!  ;)

DSJ™:
Celebration IV: Super-Collectible Medallions at Collecting Panels!

Looks like you will have to go to Duncan's panel to get that Vader coin Jesse.  :P  ;)

I like these Medallions, gonna be a bugger to get them all tho.  :-\

MetalJedi:
Man those medallions are nice. I may have to hit those panels just for them.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version