Author Topic: Anakin/Vader in Episode III  (Read 2893 times)

Chris Belle

Anakin/Vader in Episode III
« on: December 4, 2002, 09:11 AM »
I was curious as to what we will be seeing in Episode III.  Will we actually see Anakin's fall to the Dark Side, and the extermination of the Jedi?  Will it just be alluded to, will we actually see Hayden don the Vader armor and helmet?  If anyone has any ideas or comments let me know.  Also does anyone know who will be writing the novelization?

Offline Guttersnipe

• Jedi Initiate
  • Tramampoline!
    • View Profile
Re:Anakin/Vader in Episode III
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 05:14 AM »
I personally think that we will hardly see the "suit" and none of the Jedi extermination :(
I base this on the fact that GL has had the opportunity to show us all what we wanted to see but has opted to leave the juicy bits out.
Examples;

The Clone Wars- Everyone wanted to see one of the biggest events in the SW universe but GL has left three quarters if not more of it between Episode2 and 3.

Mandalorians-To include Jango, was to forget all about the Mandalore supercommandos and their part in the Clone Wars. I know it is based on EU, but who wouldn't want to see the Jedi face the Mandalores.

Vader-We had a chance to see Vader in his prime. A mean, lean bad ass fighting machine instead of the old man facing Obi Wan in the Death Star. We could have seen why he is one of the most feared men in the Galaxy. My guess is we wont.

I have said before many times; and all that could have been.........................................................................

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 03:20 PM »
I agree with all that you said. I really hope he does not screw up Episode 3. I want to see Jedi get wiped out, Vader in his prime, etc. I am tired of what we have seen in E1 and 2. Episode 1, well, enough said and AOTC was only saved by the end with the geonosian arena and the yoda battle. I did like the Zam chase and the Jango Kamino, but the love scenes were very weak and dull.

Offline Red 06

• Youngling
  • Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 08:47 PM »
Anakin will wear the Vader outfit at the very end of Episode 3.  And we'll see him in a variation of the Darth Vader suit  we've come to know, just before that. Hunting down Jedi. I can't remember where I heard that.
"I have no strong feelings one way or the other"

Offline Guttersnipe

• Jedi Initiate
  • Tramampoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 04:48 AM »
That is not good enough for me. We have to see "THE" suit or no suit at all IMO.

Offline Obi-Juan

• Youngling
  • Don't make me Pimp Smack you Vader!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 04:18 AM »
I heard we'll be seeing the suit but only at the end of the movie.  I can't remember where I read that though. ???
Pimp-Jedi.

Offline Darth_BullGates

• Youngling
  • All too easy.....
    • View Profile
Re: Anakin/Vader in Episode III
« Reply #6 on: March 8, 2004, 09:28 PM »
I think the suit will only be in the last few minutes of the movie. Lucas will leave the duel as the climax and just have Vader being created and Padme's funeral as a montage right after. That will probably segue into Obi-Wan leaving Luke with the Lars and walking away. Heck you never know, maybe Lucas will make Episode 3.5 showing Vader in his prime.  :)
Commander, tear this board apart until you find those Hyperspace pics, and bring me the poster I want them alive!!!!