Author Topic: A New Rebbelion  (Read 3781 times)

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
A New Rebbelion
« on: December 6, 2006, 08:07 PM »
It has been 20 years since the empire disposed of the 1st rebbelion. The planet of yavin 4 captured and destroyed by the last battle on the planets surface. Reports have been poring in of a new rebbelion being born, but are these reports true? Find out this christmas!

Heres a preveiw pic:
« Last Edit: December 6, 2006, 08:09 PM by 212th Battalion »
Momar and Fester

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
Re: A New Rebbelion
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 09:03 AM »
looking good...i always worndered what a bunk bed battle would look like lol...nah seriously sounds good...cant wait to see this one!
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Swede

• Youngling
  • Burt Reynolds flew X-Wings?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 09:05 PM »
Looking forward to it! 

What can I say ... the 212th rocks!
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 04:07 PM »
Looks like it will be a lot of fun, you should have a good time working on this.  Make the most of it, and make sure you enjoy working on it.  Also as a suggestion, don't rush yourself, take lots of pics and use the best ones.  For example if you have a scene, shoot a lot of pics of a certain shot you want to present, and use the most "in focus" pics.  Also try some custom surroundings - you can do a LOT with just a sheet of cardboard for the surface or the background.

;)

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 09:03 PM »
Looks like it will be a lot of fun, you should have a good time working on this.  Make the most of it, and make sure you enjoy working on it.  Also as a suggestion, don't rush yourself, take lots of pics and use the best ones.  For example if you have a scene, shoot a lot of pics of a certain shot you want to present, and use the most "in focus" pics.  Also try some custom surroundings - you can do a LOT with just a sheet of cardboard for the surface or the background.

;)

Thanks chewie i'll keep that in mind while shooting ;)
Momar and Fester

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 04:11 AM »
Spell check is your friend. There's 1 B and 2 L's in Rebellion. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but having misspellings in your title isn't going to draw in a lot of people. You PNs will be taken much more seriously if you have few/no grammatical and spelling errors. We do have a new spell check feature with this new software, it's right down there by the post button now.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 04:12 AM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 07:51 PM »
Spell check is your friend. There's 1 B and 2 L's in Rebellion. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but having misspellings in your title isn't going to draw in a lot of people. You PNs will be taken much more seriously if you have few/no grammatical and spelling errors. We do have a new spell check feature with this new software, it's right down there by the post button now.

Thanks alot i totally didnt see it. I'll make sure i spell correctly for now on thanks :)
Momar and Fester

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 04:16 PM »
. I'll make sure i spell correctly for now on thanks :)
To bad it doesn't take care of grammatical errors. :-\ ::)