Author Topic: Heroes on NBC  (Read 39447 times)

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes on NBC
« Reply #45 on: February 7, 2007, 10:45 AM »
Those of you looking to spend more time cracking into the Primatech site should check out this thread.

Lots of codes there.  Lots of discussion in general on that site.

Wheeeeeee. 

buncha geeks...
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 7, 2007, 11:26 AM »
also, this means nathan killed Mohindar's dad. Becuz it showed that the guy killing him from the back of the taxi had a watch exactly like that on a different episode. WOW! why would Nathan do that? this brings even more unanswered questions!  :o  ???

Have you lost your mind? Sylar killed Mohinder's father ::). He even stole the Sylar name off the watch he repaired.
C'mon man.

DS

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 7, 2007, 11:50 AM »
charming as always.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 7, 2007, 01:50 PM »
 ;)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 7, 2007, 09:03 PM »
also, this means nathan killed Mohindar's dad. Becuz it showed that the guy killing him from the back of the taxi had a watch exactly like that on a different episode. WOW! why would Nathan do that? this brings even more unanswered questions!  :o  ???

Have you lost your mind? Sylar killed Mohinder's father ::). He even stole the Sylar name off the watch he repaired.
C'mon man.

DS

no, dont you remember, mohindar had the dream that lil dream boy entered and it showed a guy in the back of a taxi bashing mohinar's dad's head against a window and killing him. he was wearing a watch like the one nathan was wearing.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 8, 2007, 12:08 AM »

C'mon man.

DS

no, dont you remember, mohindar had the dream that lil dream boy entered and it showed a guy in the back of a taxi bashing mohinar's dad's head against a window and killing him. he was wearing a watch like the one nathan was wearing.

Yes, ;D..actually I never forgot it...Oh, and uh, it's a Sylar watch. How do I know? It's posted on the primatechpaper.com site along with many, MANY other facts about the show and prior episodes summaries, including other comments from writers about show related little known facts too. The only thing that has been in debate over is why Sylar killed Mr. Suresh that way, without 'lasering' his cranium. Most of the traffic I read was that folks felt Sylar killed him that way before he received Telekenetic man's powers. Itriguing, you seem to be in the minority of folks(you're the first I read about) that believe Nathan actually killed Mohinder's father. Good try though, kiddo :D!

DS

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2007, 04:02 PM »
Looks like the villians are really starting to form up now. An alliance between good/evil factions coming soon?

Villians

Jessica
Sylar
Cheerleaders' real mom? greed, selfulness

Possibles/ either wayers(good or evil)

Invisible man
Parkman? (greed, revenge)? or will he do the right thing?
RM(radiation man) (quest for power?)

DS

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2007, 10:40 PM »

is your secret power making up words?

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2007, 12:09 AM »

Oh SNAP!  :D

Any who, this week was a good one (to me at least). Some **** coming together or at least in the early stages of coming together.
Have to go check the Primatech site now, got 2-3 texts on my cell the past week!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 12:11 AM by Sithbaker »
Adam

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2007, 12:29 PM »
i wonder who dies monday? my money's on hope killing ando or HRG killing claire's stepmom.

im curious to see how that hope character develops. she seems like a pretty evil character.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2007, 07:47 PM »
so simone (and dale) died! WOW!  :-X

but, peter will definitely just go back in time and save simone. she was in the dream.  ::)

i wonder if the FBI will decide that mohindar is sylar and arrest him (only to hav linderman bail him out). i bet! becuz sylar will frame him by killing every hero they cross paths with and pointing out how mohindar was always there talking with the hero right before he/she died.  :o

and i bet they will have to keep sylar alive because mohindar finds out he's the cure or something.  :P
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2007, 10:48 PM »

Now THAT's funny!   ;D ;D ;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2007, 10:49 PM »
so simone (and dale) died! WOW!  :-X

but, peter will definitely just go back in time and save simone. she was in the dream.  ::)

i wonder if the FBI will decide that mohindar is sylar and arrest him (only to hav linderman bail him out). i bet! becuz sylar will frame him by killing every hero they cross paths with and pointing out how mohindar was always there talking with the hero right before he/she died.  :o

and i bet they will have to keep sylar alive because mohindar finds out he's the cure or something.  :P

Do you think Mohinder has some kind of power?
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2007, 04:09 AM »

Just in case someone has not watched it yet on tape or Tivo...

Ok... my problem with tonight's episode is this: Why the hell are the people that were in the house with nuclear guy on meltdown not dying of radiation poisoning? That was one of the most extreme cases they have shown of his power and no one is starting to have hair missing or radiation burns? (Other than Clair of course, but she regenerates)
Well enough of my complaining... I will now take a chill pill and remember the lyrics to the song...
"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
And other science facts,
Just repeat to yourself It's just a show,
I should really just relax"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 04:14 AM by Straxus »
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2007, 07:58 AM »
I had a problem with the way they did this as well.  They should have explained up front that it was the long term exposure to radiation that killed his wife or that he's managed to enact much more control now and doesn't give off as much radiation? 

Other than this little glitch though, I thought it was another great episode.  I did not see most of this coming *SPOILER ALERT* like Hiro's dad being involved or the Invisible dude being a partner.  I love how this show keeps the plot moving.  :)