Author Topic: Photonovel by Robo-Quack: Coming March 2007: Preview is now up!!!  (Read 18569 times)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Photonovel by Robo-Quack: Coming March 2007: Preview is now up!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 03:57 PM »
 :o :o Looks Great!! Robo-Quack :D Enlighten my senses ;)
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 04:00 PM »
ok...you got my attention.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 04:01 PM »
That does look really good, looks like a lot of action, and a lot of fun!  Clearly you're putting a lot of work into this... is it easier to try using some real dioramas or are you going to use digital backgrounds for the whole thing?  Either way, wow - this looks great!  I'm really looking forward to it.

;)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2007, 07:35 PM »
Milan: I like A'Sharad, too. He's one of Tempus's pals and he'll be a main character in my pn.

Darth Depressis: Thanks! All I can say about the Clone Wars stuff is: stay tuned. You won't be disappointed.

Deanna: Thanks as always for your kind comments and feedback. It is appreciated.

Jango: And I hope I can continue to have your attention: cause it'll be worth it!

Chewie: Thanks! I worked my @$$ of just for the previews, imagine how much work the first chapter has been! As for the backgrounds, it will be mostly digital, but maybe a few surprises. As a beginner to the whole pn thing, it is easier to do digital backgrounds. The characters are filmed with a bluescreen background. I hope the backgrounds still are realistic and cool everyone, feel free to tell me otherwise. I have a secret source for most of them.  ;) P.S. Chewie, i have sent you an important pn!

So, thanks for the feedback everyone! It is much appreciated! And STAY TUNED, for the best is yet to come...  ;)  8)

-RoboQuack out.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 3, 2007, 03:36 PM »
alright, here is a list of the Season 1 characters:

Tempus Delve- The Force has given this young Jedi Master the ability to travel through time and see the future.

Jempa- Tempus Delve's Whipid Padawan feels he hasnt been given much attention by his master.

Commander Greco- This clone commander is in charge of all ARC Trooper activity and has been given the responsibility of keeping some of master Delve's darkest secrets.

A'Sharad Hett- The famous Tusken Jedi from the comics is also one of Master Delve's closest buddies. He finds himself in the middle of very important matters.

General Cii- This Abyssin general seems very plain at the beginning of the season but slowly proves to be one of the more powerful characters in the series.

Kelloth- Kelloth has been missing on Rhen Var for months, but when he is found he has become powerful and dangerous. He is also Tempus Delve's former Master.

Count Dooku- What would any series involving the Clone Wars be without Count Dooku? Dooku is sending a powerful agent to do his dirty work. And when I say dirty work, I mean DIRTY.

Boba Fett- Boba has been sent by some1 not to be named yet to kill Kelloth, but also has a score to settle with Mace Windu for killing his pappy.

Chian- Jempa's buddy. He's that whole 'example of the kid thats better off' to Jempa.

Palps/Sidious- All I will say is that Tempus Delve is on to him.

Anakin Skywalker- Tempus will have visions of Vader and take them to Ani later in the season. Also things are getting a bit shaky between him and an Hett, for obvious reasons.

So, theres basically the main characters of Season 1, though there may be more characters throughout the series. Also, expect some cameos by familiar faces.

Some pics should be coming soon. look for the first chapter of Tempus in March.  ;D  8)

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 04:09 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 4, 2007, 12:13 AM »
 :o :o :o :o Sounds interesting!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 4, 2007, 03:27 AM »
I agree; it's very interesting.  To me, nothing shows a greater interest/devotion to Star Wars than someone wanting to add to it.  It's a lot more than buying figures and opening what you choose.  This is a whole new dimension of collecting... at least from my perspective. 

Robo-Quack, you have 200% support from me.  Bring it on to the community, and enjoy every moment of it.

:P

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 7, 2007, 10:17 PM »
That's a cool preview, I'm looking forward to reading it!

One question though, are those backgrounds homemade or did you find them on the internet? That's one of the reasons I've never been able to complete any of my series, I've never been able to edit the pictures and make any good backgrounds. Good for you for being able to do it!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #53 on: February 7, 2007, 10:51 PM »
i don't wanna answer for him, but they look like stuff off of video games, I've taken this approach as well with my pn. but as you can tell he's gone to the effort of constructing sets, much like chewie or brents. but i might suggest the program Bryce for such ventures, lots of freedom if you know how to use it.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2007, 09:39 AM »
Ok, I will admit, this looks pretty cool. Nice effects so far, i cant wait to see it.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2007, 11:17 PM »
Ok, depressis, you've found my secret. I'm using Battlefront for the most part. I hope it still looks realistic, cause it works for me!  :)

As for the first chapter, it is the answer to why I havnt posted here in a while-I've been too busy working my ass off taking pics to bring chapter 1 to you guys by March.  :o

I have written the first nine episodes so far. In writing, plotline-wise, they are kickass. I cant wait to bring this series to you guys.  ;D

And I have to reveal one more thing: Justin (CHEWIE) and I are working together to bring Rykrof Enloe himself into the series for a cameo!  8)

Stay tuned...
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2007, 11:35 PM »
 ;D COOL!!  8) Sounds like a winner! ;)

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2007, 10:47 AM »
Nice.... ;D
There can never be enough clones.....

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 8, 2007, 09:14 PM »
T E M P U S

The photonovel about special Jedi with special powers...

Brand new forces of evil...

And shocking surprises every single chapter...

With exciting new characters like the Jedi Master that can travel through time and see the future, Clone Commander Greco, and many others...

And favorites from the movies and comics like Mace Windu and A'Sharad Hett...

It all begins with the special premeire on March 31st...

Jedi Defenders, Yakkers, and Sandtroopers alike will not want to miss it. So put it on your calendar to experience the brand new epic photonovel...

T E M P U S

It's coming, guys! 23 Days. The wait will definitely be worth it, and thanks every1 so far for your support and patience!  It's truly a winner. 8)
« Last Edit: March 8, 2007, 09:15 PM by Commander Greco »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2007, 09:27 AM »
Sounds like it's going to be fun, if it's even half as good as it sounds, it's going to be great!  Sounds like a pretty original storyline too which is always a good idea.

Looking forward to it!

:P