Author Topic: Membraneman's feedback  (Read 6981 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Membraneman's feedback
« on: December 4, 2002, 10:43 AM »
Bob is the King of trading...seriously!  Well packaged, quick shipping, easy to deal with and an all around class act, all hail Membraneman!!!
« Last Edit: June 6, 2003, 06:31 PM by JediMAC »

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Membraneman
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 02:37 PM »
Excellent trade...item's packed extremely carefully and shipped promptly!

Offline Membraneman

• Jedi Initiate
  • Me, Me, Me !!!
    • View Profile
Re:Membraneman
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 12:16 AM »
My pleasure Matthew........ 8)
I FIND, YOU FIND, WE TRADE

Bob Newton
Membraneman
BHC Administrator
bob@galactichunter.com

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Membraneman Trading Feedback
« Reply #3 on: April 1, 2003, 11:53 AM »
Bob got me a Saga Shuttle. Many Thanks to the Grand Poobah of collecting.
Now I just gotta figure out were the heck I am going to store it.  ;D

Offline CyberScout

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Membraneman Trading Feedback
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2003, 08:27 PM »
Another great trade with the king of traders.Bob went way beyond the call of duty to get me some great items.Bob you are the greatest for a reason and I consider you to be a true friend of mine and a great asset to our hobby.Again,thanks for everything bud.It is greatly appreciated.

Offline E.Z.

• Jedi Initiate
  • Montreal, Quebec
    • View Profile
Re: Membraneman's feedback
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2003, 04:41 PM »
Had a great trade a while back with Bob that we did at RScum. To be honest I can't remember what we traded, but I can remember it was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thanks!
Shawn

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2003, 11:18 PM »
"The King" has finally proven his title in my books!  What can I possibly say about Membraneman that hasn't already been said a hundred thousand times before...

Wow.  Just wow.  Bob has exceeded even my lofty expectations of him, in our very first trade on the boards.  I've long been anxious to do some trading with The King, in hopes of maybe learning a thing or two by watching this guy operate in person.  Well, Bob certainly did not disappoint!  I am most humbled by his trading practices...

Let's see, first of all, he's way up in Canada, but his package still managed to get here in just FOUR days!  Four days!  Say what?!  Did you express mail that thing, or what, 'cause I don't even get U.S. packages that fast Bob!  Secondly, my 3 Freeze Frame figures were as beautifully minty fresh as advertised, packaged extremely well.  How cool is to get 3 of the last 5 FF's I need for my collection (all at once) from the Man himself...?!  And last, but certainly not least, Bob just goes WAY over the top and throws in an awesome "bonus" prize (along with a handful of extra action figure stands) for no reason at all - other than he's just a totally cool fella...

Is this guy for real...?  Wow.  I guess you can all figure out that Bob here earns the highest JediMAC seal of trading approval (as if he needed it).  The King is the Trading King for a reason, and I know that first hand now...  Thanks for a great trade Bob!  Hopefully we can do another one sometime soon!   8)

I guess I need to ask this now though:  Why the hell is all of Brent's mail so slow in arriving here then?  That "Canada" excuse just ain't gonna fly no more!!   ;D   :-*

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #7 on: August 5, 2003, 05:52 PM »
Just finished off a wonderful trade with Bob.  Received my end of the deal in a very timely fashion, which surprised me because he's up in Canada.  Usually it takes weeks to receive something from up there, but this took less than a week.   ;D

So, thanks a bunch Bob!  I appreciate working with you.   8)
dustrho

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 6, 2003, 08:19 AM »
Bob is the tops when it comes to buying, trading and selling.  Thanks for making this last buy so smooth Bob!
Beth

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 10:33 PM »
Another done deal with the King of Trading - Membraneman!  Got a real quick payment from Bob, and a whole lot of enjoyable correspondence along the way, as usual!  Thanks Bob, looking forward to the next go 'round.  Your new pile of loot is growing rapidly...   ;)

- M

Offline Jimsjedi

• Youngling
  • Hold onto your Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2003, 09:47 PM »
This is completely overdue. Sorry Bob. I totally forgot to leave you feedback.  Great trader, highly recommended. Thanks.

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2003, 11:31 PM »
Another great trade with Bob!  Fast shipping and excellent communication!

-Fish-

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #12 on: December 8, 2003, 08:36 PM »
Just finished my second trade with Bob, and again it was a most pleasurable one.  Took a while to get my stuff, but that's normal when I receive stuff from people up in Canada.  Thank you so much Bob, and I look forward to working with you again.   ;D
dustrho

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 5, 2004, 07:51 AM »
Yet another smooth trade with ol' Bob.  Always a pleasure to deal with.  Til next time.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2004, 01:02 PM »
Sold some figures to Bob, he also paid quickly, he's great!  Thanks again Bob!