Author Topic: Wal-Mart "Treachery on Saleucami" Battle Pack  (Read 50570 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart "Treachery on Saleucami" Battle Pack
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2007, 06:18 PM »
Has anyone else NOT seen this set? I've been looking around on endcaps and in all aisles of the toy department but all I've found are the Vader coin albums and the Unleashed figures. This BP still appears to be MIA around here.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2007, 06:26 PM »
I hope they didn't already come in and sell out in your area Diddly.  They seemed to be in and out of the Walmarts in my area in the blink of an eye... never would have thought that some stores had an endcap of them.  If I had been on vacation or something during that week, I'd be scrambling to try and find this set.

If you want, I can keep my eyes peeled for you.

:P

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2007, 06:27 PM »
I've seen only one at retail.  That's better than I can say for 95% of all WM's exclusives.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2007, 09:23 PM »
Has anyone else NOT seen this set? I've been looking around on endcaps and in all aisles of the toy department but all I've found are the Vader coin albums and the Unleashed figures. This BP still appears to be MIA around here.
i havent :) and will never
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2007, 10:19 PM »
If you want, I can keep my eyes peeled for you.

Thanks for the offer. If you see any extras go ahead and pick one up if you want, but don't kill yourself looking for one. I'm not going to be upset if I miss out on this one. I'd rather spend the cash on the Tantive BP anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind, CHEWIE, I found some of these bad boys today. I'll post some thoughts later after I've opened it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 05:24 PM by Diddly »
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2007, 02:34 AM »
Can anyone tell me what these are retailing for?  $20?  I'm trying to decide how badly I want one (actually just the Clones, I don't have any need for the bikes).

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2007, 03:04 AM »
Yeah Jess, they're $20 ($19.76 I believe, before tax) where I am...  If you needed a set, let me know.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2007, 05:58 PM »
Me. The unleashed figures are gone, there's no sign of TAC at WM. Your lucky you have those Vader coin books there. :P
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2007, 08:20 PM »
Same here.  I haven't seen them because of the pervasiveness of scalpers in the area as I noted further back in the thread.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2007, 09:35 AM »
I feel lucky to have gotten any at all. I don't know what it is, but the three near me are horrible with exlusives. In fact, it seems one doesn't get any at all. It got the final five, but I never saw the BP, the Unleahed or the Tin at this one in particular.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2007, 12:36 PM »
I wonder if these were a one time shipment? I heard of few folks stating they got shiments on consecutive days but I wonder if those stores just got 1 big shipment and refreshed their stock? These only came to 2 of our 4 stores..and didn't last long at all. Another typical WM exclusive like the seperation of the twins sets? I think these are done going to the stores already(exception:  WM stores that get things last in the US)!

DS

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2007, 06:58 PM »
I guess it depends on what area you live in, despite my two local WMs there are other ones in the area where they just sit on the shelves.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2007, 07:46 PM »
Around me some WM's have a lot, some have none, some have restocked a couple times and some haven't stocked anything at all...  I know the WM near my gf's place has stocked no less than 3 times with the Salecumi pack.  Last I was there they had a handful still there too which is the longest they've sat at that store...  Another WM I visit had an endcap of literally dozens of them but now has none as of my last visit there.  Another one nearer my gf's house had an endcap full of them though and from what I know from friends out there it's been that way for a while.  Another WM I go to hasn't gotten any in that I'm aware of.

Inconsistant?  Yes.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2007, 11:20 PM »
I've seen two of these sets at only one of my local WM's that actually decides to stock its exclusives on one occasion.  I have 5 WM's in my hunting area....er...

they all suck ass...and they smell like said ass

I feel bad for those companies people that can't hit a target.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2007, 08:57 AM »
I have bascially given up trying to locate these.  I am hoping they release Neyo and the trooper on basic cards.  Maybe for next year's series of repacks like the Saga Legends?