Collectibles > Kubricks

Series 7

<< < (2/88) > >>

Morgbug:
Anyone else think the Gam. Guard is a lot less 'kubricky' than it should be?

Jeff:
I'm tempted to say yeah, but when I think about some of the other Jabba Palace figures they have done (like Droopy and Max Rebo) I think he'll fit in nicely the way he is...

Lumparwarump78:
Yeah he doesnt look as blocky  I guess. I still like him, and I think Ive finally made up my mind about what to order. Im gonna get a 12 case and then probably sell off some of my extras to get more scouts :D:D Any speculation on chases yet?

Madcow:

--- Quote from: Lumparwarump78 on October  6, 2006, 10:33 AM ---Yeah he doesnt look as blocky  I guess. I still like him, and I think Ive finally made up my mind about what to order. Im gonna get a 12 case and then probably sell off some of my extras to get more scouts :D:D Any speculation on chases yet?

--- End quote ---

Nope, and unless they get accidentally "leaked" like last time we'll be waiting til they hit overseas...

Brian:
The next series sure does look great, and I really wish I could afford to collect these things.  I just might have to continue to pick and choose a couple here and there, just to have a few :).  I don't know what the case assortment for this wave is supposed to be, but if there are several Scouts and anyone wants to part with one, just let me know ;).  Always liked the Biker Scouts.  The rest of the wave looks amazing too - pretty nice lineup overall.  I wonder what the chases will be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version