Author Topic: Series 3  (Read 131350 times)

Offline Matt Brand

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Lunaroma Aromatherapy & Natural Body Care
Re: Power of the Kubricks!
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2004, 10:41 AM »
Hey guys.  I haven't been here in a long time, but news of series 3 drew me back.  I am excited for series 3.  I scanned the last few pages, and can't find info on the chase figures.  Are they known yet?

Welcome back, stranger!   ;)  Not sure if Dale already PM'd you up to speed on things, but you can check out my official unofficial Kubrick checklist right here (no Greg(g) checklist jokes please!).  We started this new thread when Jon hooked us up with the first pix of Series 3 and the boxset, so most of the important news is back on page one, or the end of the prior thread (which is linked in the first post in this thread).  That confusing enough for ya' Matt?!   :P

And don't listen to OCB at all - he's been hitting the pipe again lately.  The chances of the TRU boxset hitting Vermont are not "too high" at all, but rather very, very, very slim.   ;)

Thanks man.  I saw your post with the official checklist.  Good stuff!  Thanks for keeping me updated.

Matt
be_sharp@hotmail.com

Lunaroma Aromatherapy - www.lunaroma.com

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2004, 07:19 PM »
Here ya go folks: Toon (Droids) Fett will be available as an LE 2004 at this years August 29 Wonder Festival in Japan. Happy Hunting!
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline Hes No Good to Me Dead

• Jedi Padawan
  • That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2004, 08:34 PM »
I certainly won't be going to any festivals chasing exclusives after the last fiasco. I'll take my chances with the collectors club thanks.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2004, 09:44 PM »
Here ya go folks: Toon (Droids) Fett will be available as an LE 2004 at this years August 29 Wonder Festival in Japan. Happy Hunting!

Ahh Crap!  :'(

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2004, 11:16 PM »
Well I am interested in this one. I enjoy the Droids series.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2004, 11:58 PM »

Sounds like its the same as R2 500 at the show and 1504 through the Collector Club

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2004, 01:26 AM »
That Boba sure is colorful.

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2004, 08:32 AM »
I really dig the Fett. Hopefully he wont be insanely difficult to get.

I think it'd be fun if they did more Droids stuff. Vlix would be awesome, a great nod to such an infamous figure.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2004, 08:49 AM »
Translation from Babel Fish:

STAR WARS(TM) BOBA FETT (TM) KUBRICK (DROIDS version) about application method > (Please be sure to read.)

Limitation 2 days than the private sight (2004 August 29th (day) 11:00 - 2004 August 30th (month) 23:59) with application is collected because of the one which you cannot attend to the event, pulling out selection sale is done. As for details please view the private sight.

< Purchase right application important points > please be sure to read.  

< Application acceptance period >Up to 2004 August 29th 11:00 - 2004 August 30th 23:59

Application from stipulated private form according to entry stipulation. (Application from other than private form becomes invalid.) Application while receiving from, 1504 people "STAR WARS (TM) BOBA FETT (TM) KUBRICK (DROIDS version)" can purchase the commodity with pulling out selection.
Application"1 family (per 1 address 1 address) makes1 case ".

In addition, the sending item receives as payment on delivery only flight the postage (postage + dispatch expenses = XXYEN 1,500) becomes necessary. Beforehand, acknowledgement.  

Note:
* Announcement of the purchase right successful candidate only the successful candidate, at the mail communicates from our company. When you cannot send the mail with such as input mistake of e-mail address, because election right becomes invalid, beforehand acknowledgement.  
* Application it receives and when better wooden pail address and the like has mistaken, entry (input) with and so on it leaks and, when you cannot deliver the commodity, election right becomes invalid. Beforehand, acknowledgement.
* When receipt refusal of the commodity and the delivery of long-term absence and the like it is impossible, and when you do the cancellation procedure with stipulated private cancellation form, because election right becomes cancellation, please acknowledge beforehand.
* When invalidity of election there is right and cancellation and the like, application while receiving cancellation amount from, you designate as re-pulling out selection from midst of the one which (is not elected).
* Because application becomes 1 limit, (the input mistake and the like of especially e-mail address) after you note whether there is no error in the contents which the register it receives, please be sure to apply.
* After you apply, because the verification mail is not transmitted, by all means, please do the retention printout memo writing and the like of the application acceptance picture. Verification with this one is unable to do.
(The reception number which is indicated in inside the application acceptance picture is something which becomes the proof which received the application of the customer. Please be sure to refrain this.)  
* Because we can answer to the inquiry regarding the pulling out selection result and the like, altogether and are unable, acknowledgement.
* The sending item makes only the Japanese country.

So 500 at the show & 1504 available through the Medicom Collector Club. Isn't that what happened with the R2?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2004, 09:11 AM »
I think it'd be fun if they did more Droids stuff. Vlix would be awesome, a great nod to such an infamous figure.

If they do come out with a Droid series, they can for far with it.

R2-D2  Carded.
A-Wing Pilot.
Boba Fett.  Droids Style?  
Jann Tosh.  
Jord Dusat.
Kea Moll.
Kez-Iban.
Sise Fromm.
Thall Joben.
Tig Fromm.
Uncle Gundy.

C-3PO    Chase?
Vlix  Chase?

Unproduced:
Admiral Screed.
Gaff.
Governor Koong.
Jann Tosh.
Jessica Meade.
Mon Julpa.
Kleb Zellock.
Mungo Baobab.
Uncle Gundy.

I may have missed some.  :-\

Not to mention the Ewoks line!  8)

Bring it on, I'm there with ya Adam.  ;)

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2004, 01:29 PM »
lmao It's kind of bad when you use a translator and still cant make out what it means. I read the babblefish thing, and thought "Huh?".

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2004, 01:34 PM »
I completely agree Adam. Reading it make you think...     ;D

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2004, 03:14 PM »

Sounds like its the same as R2 500 at the show and 1504 through the Collector Club

Sounds good which mean it wont be that hard to get because R2 is not that tough. I can't wait for this one.

As for a Droids Series, I think they should keep it going. That would rock.

Technically don't we already have an animated Wicket from the Be@rbricks?  :o ::)

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2004, 04:18 PM »
Kubrick Club Rule 1: Dont mention Kubrick club.

Kubrick Club Rule 2: Dont mention Kubrick club.

Kubrick Club Rule 3: Dont mention that little abomination known as Bearbrick Wicket.

;D

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2004, 06:03 PM »
Kubrick Club Rule 3: Dont mention that little abomination known as Bearbrick Wicket.

;D

Well I thought my sarcasm was funny, but i also thought that comment was funny too. :)