Author Topic: Carded Kubricks  (Read 54936 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Carded Kubricks
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2009, 02:17 PM »
Rare!! STAR WARS Commander "Jorg Sacul" kubrick!!! MEDICOM TOY EXHIBITION '06 at PARCO. Distributed only for the guests invited to Medicom toy exhibiton '06, held at Shibuya Parco, Tokyo on June 23 2006. The card is opened. Weapon parts are completed as originally packed. Only the Jorg Sacul kubrick. This auction does NOT include blister and card. I can recommend to the correcters who actually display the kubrick. EMS shipping cost (trackable express mail with insurance) is as follows: USA, AUSTRALIA, Canada - $15.00. UK, Europe - $18.00. Asia - $12.00.

:D

I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of that typo.
"This is the way."

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2009, 06:44 PM »
Those of you that are not carded collectors may be interested in the latest offering from Honorious who is selling a loose Jorg Sacul for $98 + shipping:

Abomination of Carded Jorg Sacul

Good luck!

Too bad I missed it, I'd have grabbed it for sure.  I still haven't opened my Sacul, but fully intend to.  Could have saved some cash.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2009, 11:58 PM »
yeah, I'm the guilty party who bought it. It did save me at least 100.00. I am trying to display all carded figures in cases without opening the ones I have.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2009, 10:16 AM »
He had 2 loose Sacul's up on the block.

Offline gasman034

• Youngling
  • Things are not as pretty on the inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2009, 06:01 PM »
I was the jerk who swapped up the other loose Jorg Sacul. However, to my chagrin, I received an eBay message from honorius shortly thereafter that he made a mistake in the listing, and that he didn't have that item available. Needless to say, I'm a little miffed. I've purchased several items from him before without any problems...I wonder what happened?

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2009, 02:24 AM »
He obviously listed it twice by accident and didn't notice.
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline gasman034

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2009, 11:36 AM »
That would be simple explanation, although I completed my auction some five minutes prior to bigj22. Now, I didn't actually pay for the item before I received the notice of cancellation, and maybe bigj22 did. I realize this is silly, and I will stop wasting everyone's time on this insignificance, but I'd like to hear from bigj22.

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2009, 02:33 PM »
That would be simple explanation, although I completed my auction some five minutes prior to bigj22. Now, I didn't actually pay for the item before I received the notice of cancellation, and maybe bigj22 did. I realize this is silly, and I will stop wasting everyone's time on this insignificance, but I'd like to hear from bigj22.

When I used BIN, I just paid for it asap so I would not miss out on it. Maybe by paying for it right away I was able to get the only one he had. Not sure. It only shows 1 bid and 1 as quantity. I bought it with less than 2 hours after it was listed. Does that help?

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2009, 02:37 PM »
I just checked both auction listings. Your right, you bought yours  5 minutes before I did. Not sure what happened now.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2009, 07:19 PM »
I was the jerk who swapped up the other loose Jorg Sacul. However, to my chagrin, I received an eBay message from honorius shortly thereafter that he made a mistake in the listing, and that he didn't have that item available. Needless to say, I'm a little miffed. I've purchased several items from him before without any problems...I wonder what happened?

Not that you'd ever be able to find out, but someone could easily have offered to buy it outside of Ebay to save them both money on fees.  He can just cancel your payment and take someone else's money saving $10-15 on his cost.  Not saying he did that, but I know of a few instances where that sort of thing has happened.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline gasman034

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2009, 11:34 PM »
Who knows... Well, congrats bigj22, and please post pics of him when it arrives.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 1, 2009, 12:05 AM »
I'm rebuilding my Kubrick display.... someone other than my friend "I am Sith" please give me a good reason I don't take my Blue Stars Trooper off his card and display him.  Same thing for farmboy Luke.  I'm feeling the pull to the dark side to free those two from their plastic prisons!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 1, 2009, 12:08 AM »
I'm rebuilding my Kubrick display.... someone other than my friend "I am Sith" please give me a good reason I don't take my Blue Stars Trooper off his card and display him.  Same thing for farmboy Luke.  I'm feeling the pull to the dark side to free those two from their plastic prisons!

Open them up!  Free them from the plastic prison!  I've opened all my Kubies and never looked back.   ;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 1, 2009, 02:56 AM »

Open them up!  Free them from the plastic prison!  I've opened all my Kubies and never looked back.   ;D

:P

Offline maulsith

• Jedi Initiate
  • feel the power of the dark side of the force
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 2, 2010, 10:18 AM »
Need some advise here.Need to get hold of my carded,to be in the acrylic cases.But unsure of the diameter.Have source a local maker to customised the casing.Advise are really appreciated.