Collectibles > Kubricks

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (170/188) > >>

Jonny:
My Holo Maul arrived in the post this morning...I have to say I am really pleased with this one...It's certainly a step above the last two Parco exclusives (Anakin/Obi-wan)...

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Jonny on June 30, 2012, 04:30 PM ---It's a Japanese shop called Mandarake (link below):

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?searchStrategy=keyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=Kubrick

I bought the carded Anakin from there last year and was very happy. I bought the Maul for JPY 8,000 and as I recall there was another there for JPY 10,000.

Best of luck!
--- End quote ---

I got my holo Maul in the mail from Mandarake. Very happy with it & a hell of a lot cheaper than eBay. Me thinks the new site is going to be used many times!  ;D

Thanks Jonny for the heads up!  :)

JediJman:
I tried ordering the Holo Maul from them tonight, but not sure if I did it right.  What kind of shipping did you select?  I tried paying with Paypal too, but they never asked me for my paypal address...

DSJ™:
First I had to register with the site then selected the Maul. I took EMS shipping which you have no idea the cost as of yet. Once the order was complete, an email was sent out.

--- Quote ---We will inform you the availability of the ordered item(s) and
its grand total include shipping and handling within 3 days. If you
do not receive any reply within 3 days, please contact us.
--- End quote ---

2 days later I received another email to proceed with the payment (link in email) & it also included the shipping cost of $15. Once paid I received the Paypal payment sent email & another email was sent when it was shipped with tracking. Nice & easy.  :)

JediJman:
Thanks for the background.  I got the initial email and it's only been about a day, so I guess I'm on track.  Should come to about $100 shipped - not bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version