Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 300394 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2008, 09:19 PM »
Did you get the one that was just on ebay? I was watching that one for a while but opted against bidding on it. Its a cool figure  ;D

Yep, that was me.  That was the first one of those that I had seen in quite some time.  I was pretty surprised to see that no one else bid on it.  I'm not complaining mind you, especially considering that it was only $42 shipped.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2008, 01:23 PM »
Did you get the one that was just on ebay? I was watching that one for a while but opted against bidding on it. Its a cool figure  ;D

Hey Evenflow, I don't know if you saw this one or not, but here's another one listed as a Kubric:

Batman Spoiler
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2008, 01:43 PM »
Didnt see that one, will keep an eye on it. thanks!
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 25, 2008, 06:22 PM »
I know there's a section for the Indy stuff, but not much point in a recent acquisitions Kubrick thread down there.  This arrived yesterday and will have to do instead of the GSX version:

Front

Back

Side

Sorry for the picture quality, the only camera around the house is an oldie and not such a goodie. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline kaysui0248

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 26, 2008, 05:26 AM »
Morgbug how much did you pay for the 400% indy? Considering the limited amount been sold on ebay and the amonut of shipping been charged

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 26, 2008, 09:56 AM »
Nice score on the Indy.  I'd really like to get one of those.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 26, 2008, 11:42 AM »
Morgbug how much did you pay for the 400% indy? Considering the limited amount been sold on ebay and the amonut of shipping been charged

I paid $122.50 total.  That covered the cost of the 400%, shipping within Japan and shipping from Tokyo to me in Canada.  So the prices that are out there on the Bay as of yesterday weren't bad at all.  I don't know if my friend in Japan nicked me for a little out of pocket expenses or not, but he usually doesn't, so that should be ballpark to cost and shipping.  I know there's an auction sitting there for $99 before shipping. They don't seem to be flying off the market right now, so maybe you can beat the price pretty easily?
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline stewbacca

• Youngling
  • Has too much stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2008, 01:40 PM »

Hey Evenflow, I don't know if you saw this one or not, but here's another one listed as a Kubric:

Batman Spoiler

S.O.B-- I ve been looking for one of these for 2 years-- and now I see Ive missed 2 auctions in the span of a month-- teaches me not to check the boards here more often-- or at least hope sellers could spell.. I have it saved as a favorite search and nothing has popped up for a year-- well excpet for the one of the guy listing it as a BIN for 99.99 (for the past two years)
The one who dies with the most toys win.

Offline spookedhippie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 28, 2008, 04:14 PM »
just been to a convention in UK and got 400% luke and han and just won the indy chase for $80! Series two finall complete!

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2008, 12:38 PM »
Picked up a carded Shadow Guard over the weekend off ebay with a little help from my friend Sam Adams.  8)

Edit: came in the mail today... now to open or not to open
« Last Edit: October 1, 2008, 07:05 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2008, 08:36 AM »
...So the prices that are out there on the Bay as of yesterday weren't bad at all.  I know there's an auction sitting there for $99 before shipping.

I posted this down in the Indy thread, but I ended up picking up one of the 400% Indy's off of ebay last night.  $127 shipped.  I'm happy I got this figure since it was low runner and because it's so damn cool!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2008, 02:34 PM »
Ended up overpaying for the Padme Amidala from the 2008 Collector's Club set, however that's one more figure from that set than I had yesterday, so I can't complain too much.  1 down, 4 to go...

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 3, 2008, 12:20 PM »
Picked up the Series 2 Indiana Jones chase and the Biker Scout Speederbike set this weekend.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 8, 2008, 07:39 AM »
I broke down and picked up the 2008 5 pack. That super battle droid is wayyy too small, but there is some relief in feeling caught up.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 8, 2008, 01:56 PM »
I picked up a loose Snowtrooper on eBay via Second Chance.  That will complete the boxed set for me.  First SW Kube purchase since Series 9 MC!  I did get the Lost basic set and the Indy-Bear 2 Pack.