Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 301461 times)

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #330 on: January 21, 2009, 10:32 PM »
Got the 2008 Box Set today. So all I'm missing is some 400% Boba Fetts for the collection now. I have to save up money for those now.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 22, 2009, 03:16 AM »
Nice stuff on the 2008 box set, welcome to the club.  ;D

400% Fetts are not around that much & if they are the only one still fetching big $$$ is the Bounty Hunter X exclusive.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2009, 02:26 PM »
Picked up the Parco Spirit Yoda carded figure and an Oscar case over on KN.  Would have loved to have gotten some of the other carded figures, but they were just too expensive to justify....

Also picked up the HMV Spiderman 3 battle damaged Spiderman kubrick and the movie release X-Men 2 Wolverine kubrick on ebay.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline foexone

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 5, 2009, 06:36 PM »
Picked these up from a fellow JD'er..Thanks Jeff!!

Bonus:

« Last Edit: March 5, 2009, 06:39 PM by foexone »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38 PM »
It's not SW related, but I was able to pick up the Terminator 3 Set A from Chemical Records in the UK for under 20 pounds.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 1, 2009, 12:52 PM »
Picked up the 400% Alien Warrior kubrick off ebay last night.

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 5, 2009, 04:14 PM »
I received the Bounty Hunter X 400% Boba Fett over the weekend. I bid on it on ebay and even though the listing said ESB edition it was indeed the Bounty Hunter X edition as pictured.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 28, 2009, 05:33 PM »
Since Medicom is delaying Series 10, I felt a purchasing void so I bought a few more non-SW Kubricks to add to my collection.  Picked up the Marvel Series 2 Spider-Ham chase, the Matrix Reloaded Architect chase, Alien Series 1 Nostromo Suit Ripley and Series 2 Kane and Ripley figures.  Series 10 better get here soon or I'm going to spend all the money I have saved...

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 28, 2009, 11:46 PM »
I recently got the last 2 400% Boba Fetts I needed to be completely caught up for a little bit.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 8, 2009, 01:24 AM »
Okay, so I just picked up this Carded Kubrick Shadow Guard for $20 on Ebay.  Was this a good deal?  It's $35 shipped, which seemed to be about what people were paying pre-shipping in other auctions.  I only collect loose and will probably just open it anyway - did I get a deal or just suckered into paying an average price because I have S10 cravings on my mind?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 8, 2009, 01:34 AM »
I'd say you did good on the Shadow Guard, when it 1st came out it was going for $49.99 plus shipping on the bay. I just checked completed & one went for $32.01 & another for $34.99.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 8, 2009, 02:08 PM »
I'd say you did good on the Shadow Guard, when it 1st came out it was going for $49.99 plus shipping on the bay. I just checked completed & one went for $32.01 & another for $34.99.

Thanks - I saw those and decided I had to pull the trigger, even though I don't normally go for any of the carded releases.  I couldn't talk the guy into shipping loose for less - I would have had more leverage before buying, but didn't want someone else to scoop it up while I was waiting.   :P
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #342 on: June 8, 2009, 02:31 PM »
Wow, I didn't realize those Shadow Guards were getting so cheap... might be time to track down another one so I have an opener too.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 8, 2009, 04:45 PM »
Wow, I didn't realize those Shadow Guards were getting so cheap... might be time to track down another one so I have an opener too.

I asked the seller if he's got any other Kubies to sell, so I will let you know if he specifically has any more of these if youw ant to get in on that price and maybe even combine shipping.   ;)

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 9, 2009, 06:41 AM »
Just picked up an Aliens powerloader set for £16.46/$26.52 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220423409484
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"