Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 300198 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #420 on: July 20, 2009, 10:08 PM »
Received my prototype costume chase Fett today in a trade with stewbacca.  Thanks man!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 20, 2009, 11:08 PM »
I also received the carded Series 1 Bounty Hunters figures from Morgbug today, all in minty-mint condition...  Thanks Brent!

I guess I need to pay you now...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 21, 2009, 04:48 AM »
Thanks Brent!

I guess I need to pay you now...

Nah, don't bother.  ;)

Offline skyward72

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 21, 2009, 01:38 PM »
Just got my Tion in mail today.  Think I'm done for a while.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 21, 2009, 02:27 PM »
That raps up the Fett Collection. I am now officially caught up on the SW Kubs. Bring on the carded Chewy, the 2009 Collectors Box Set & the rest of these blasted crackbricks.  ;D

Offline BFLV

• Youngling
  • Fan of kubricks
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 22, 2009, 08:53 AM »
i found a yak face in the star wars box serie 7  8)  8)  8)
Now i search a gamorean guard if you have a links to found one ? ^^

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 25, 2009, 02:41 AM »
I got Grand Moff Tarkin through the post today. He's still in his little bag at the minute as I can't bring myself to release him  :P ::)

Not including boxsets and carded figs he's the most I've spent on one single kubrick but he's so awesome I really don't mind.  ;D

$144 shipped which I didn't think was too bad.
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #427 on: July 25, 2009, 04:41 AM »
Jesse hooked me up with a bunch of Kubies recently. I added a Red Royal Guard, Ackbar, Slave Leia, a second Jedi Luke to display with his cloack on, OT Yoda, Jawa, and Paploo. I also picked up a Skiff Lando for my Lando focus. :)

I'm very slowly starting to build up my Kubrick collection. I really wish I had the money to go completist on these puppies.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 04:48 AM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2009, 10:59 PM »
Well, I just finished a bidding war (probably with some of you) for some Stealthtank's goodies on Ebay.  I managed to get the Endor Luke and Leia for $39 and $37 respectively and a Skiff Guard Lando for $3.50.  I tried to get a few other chases, but with everything ending within a 3 minute time span I wasn't able to bid on all I wanted and knew I would get sniped if I bid beforehand.  Really low prices on early bird Luke and Leia - I would have paid beyond those prices, but oh well.  I'm pretty happy to get the Endor set - that's one I never figured I would own.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 25, 2009, 11:08 PM »
Just picked up the Speeder Bike scout trooper for $32 myself.  I also had my eye on the speeder Leia, as the paper cape on mine is rolling up and I was considering a replacement, but now I'm glad I didn't break up the set for you.  I checked the bid history earlier and saw that the same person was the current high bidder on both.  Congrats to both of us.    :D

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 25, 2009, 11:09 PM »
Just picked up the Speeder Bike scout trooper for $32 myself.  I also had my eye on the speeder Leia, as the paper cape on mine is rolling up and I was considering a replacement, but now I'm glad I didn't break up the set for you.  I checked the bid history earlier and saw that the same person was the current high bidder on both.  Congrats to both of us.    :D

Nicely done.  I was watching that scout as well - was hoping to get the trifecta!  Congrats - that's a nice piece at a really cheap price.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 26, 2009, 02:19 AM »
I was surprised at the price veers went for  :o cheap!
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline BFLV

• Youngling
  • Fan of kubricks
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 26, 2009, 07:18 AM »

It's you, i try to buy but you are make a very quick bid, and i loose for 3 seconds

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 26, 2009, 12:26 PM »

It's you, i try to buy but you are make a very quick bid, and i loose for 3 seconds

I think we were all trying to win that in the last few seconds.  I had it at $10 most of the day and bid up to $30 thinking I would get it for sure, but $32 took it home.   :-\

There were sime nice prices all around.  Veers was relatively cheap, as were Blue Snaggletooth and the S4 Chase Vader.  There was a "Protype Fett" that I almost won as well - looked like the common chase from the fett series, but it said J-Slot in the picture.  I think the description was wrong - if not, someone got a great deal at $60.

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 26, 2009, 01:09 PM »
Hey,

I picked up the following chases:

S5 - Blue Snaggletooth, Walrusman; and
S6 - Tarkin, Veers.

Was delighted with the prices, particularly for Veers.