Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 299300 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #915 on: April 19, 2016, 10:13 AM »
Rey (Jakku), Rey (Padawan)

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 29, 2016, 10:38 AM »
not really a great deal but considering what they sell for this is what i just got them at

Uncle Owen    312.00
Hoth Rebel Commander  86.00
AT ST Driver    312.00
Hammerhead   362.00
R2 Q5   79.00
Bib Fortuna RED  154.00

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 31, 2016, 06:05 PM »
not really a great deal but considering what they sell for this is what i just got them at

Uncle Owen    312.00
Hoth Rebel Commander  86.00
AT ST Driver    312.00
Hammerhead   362.00
R2 Q5   79.00
Bib Fortuna RED  154.00

Those are some solid prices, especially on the rebel commander.  I've seen most of the others upwards of $400, so you have some bargains there despite the high ticket prices.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 22, 2016, 03:47 PM »
Anybody know what a "fair" price on an AT-ST would be?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:38 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 23, 2016, 08:48 AM »
Speaking of AT-ST's...

My son's room is decorated in Star Wars.  I purged a bunch of the collection many years ago, but many of my most favorite items are in his room.  I am a SUCKER for the neo-vintage look, especially when it is a toy that I had as a kid, so there is a lot of that in there.

I had the K-Mart Endor AT-ST on a shelf in his room.  Two mornings ago, he came in and woke me and told me he wanted to open a toy.  I told him not to open anything and to go back to sleep.  About ten minutes later I heard a bunch of commotion from his room.  I went in and he was trying to put the AT-ST together.  He DESTROYED the box in the process.  All I could do was laugh, and put it together for him.  These are his toys now so if he wants to open them I guess the OCD collector in me has to go with the flow.

The thing looks awesome but it is a **** toy compared to what we had when we were little.  Lots of futzing to get it to stand.  I am surprises no one has released a more properly sized set of feet for this.

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 23, 2016, 01:08 PM »
I have a question. I want to buy the BOBA Fett L switch prototype chase figure. There is one listed but out of wrapper. I am worried it's the carded version just opened up. Is there a marking or year or what stamped on the leg to know which is what?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:08 PM by bigj22 »

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: September 21, 2016, 01:19 AM »
theres been way too many Fett releases. I worry about the same thing.

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 18, 2016, 06:26 PM »
anyone have all the chase Fetts? I'd love some pics of all the versions to compare. I reallywant the DX1 chases

yo BigJ are you selling your Aurra chase on ebay? thinking about bidding but don't like how the paint on her chest looks.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 26, 2016, 02:43 AM »
anyone have all the chase Fetts? I'd love some pics of all the versions to compare. I reallywant the DX1 chases

Here ya go...

2003, Series 1: (ROTJ) 2 Red Gauntlets, Series 1: (Vintage) 1 Red, 1 Yellow Gauntlets. 2009, Fett Series: Prototype Amour, Red, Yellow Gauntlets with Jaig Eyes on helmet.

2009, Fett Series: Rocket Fett, L-Slot. 2009, Fett Series: Rocket Fett J-Slot. 2010 DX Series 1: DX1 Fett, think (ROTJ).

Carded: Medicom Toy Exhibition 2003, same as Series 1: (Vintage). Parco 2011, same as Fett Series: Rocket Fett J-Slot. Parco 2015, same as Fett Series: Rocket Fett L-Slot.

A DX1 Chase will cost ya $$$ so far:  MEDICOM STAR WARS KUBRICK DX1 SERIES 1 HIDDEN SECRET CHASE BOBA FETT

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 26, 2016, 10:28 PM »
i've seen lots of DX1s go for 125-150, just didn't know about the Fett variations to feel confident bidding. Thank you!

So S1 and DX1 are virtually the same except for body color.... Thank you again!!!

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: October 27, 2016, 08:11 PM »
for those that have it, does the 2009, Fett Series: Rocket Fett, L-Slot missile come off like in the carded version?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 27, 2016, 11:35 PM »
The loose versions of the L-Slot & J-Slot rockets come off.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 9, 2017, 10:47 AM »
Picked up loose, no weapons, $5 each, IG88, Bossk, Stormtrooper, and Death Star Gunner.

I now have 17 of these. I definitely get the obsession and am glad financially that I was very late to the game
« Last Edit: July 9, 2017, 10:56 AM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: November 19, 2017, 08:44 PM »
i hope to get lucky and finally track down a Hammerhead or a Bib chase
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:50 PM by Adrian »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: December 2, 2017, 09:36 AM »
Been finishing my basement forever and finally found a place to display my 100% bricks again last weekend.  Got me pumped about finishing off the collection so I started looking around on Yahoo!Japan and ebay.  Was able to pick up the DX4 officer today.  One down, two to go.  Probably the hardest of the DX4 chases though - Hammerhead and AT-ST driver.

Also can't believe how many SW be@rs have been released over the last few years.  I sent Medicom a question about whether they are going to ever release more Kubricks and they said to regularly check their official blog  ::) :P  I take that as them saying it's a dead line...  Too bad...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!