Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 299304 times)

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #930 on: December 2, 2017, 08:00 PM »
i asked them a question on intsta but have yet to hear back - i've read that they aren't allowed too but from both their relationship with Disney and the way they answer questions on the subject- i have a sneaking suspicion they aren't done

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 13, 2018, 11:17 PM »
Been finishing my basement forever and finally found a place to display my 100% bricks again last weekend.  Got me pumped about finishing off the collection so I started looking around on Yahoo!Japan and ebay.  Was able to pick up the DX4 officer today.  One down, two to go.  Probably the hardest of the DX4 chases though - Hammerhead and AT-ST driver.

Also can't believe how many SW be@rs have been released over the last few years.  I sent Medicom a question about whether they are going to ever release more Kubricks and they said to regularly check their official blog  ::) :P  I take that as them saying it's a dead line...  Too bad...

So I ran into an issue with this and ended up not getting it as I had thought.  Long story but basically the seller refused to sell it to Celga and I never got it.  I did however get the Hammerhead I was looking for, so still back to needing only two to complete the regular releases.  The hunt remains!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 1, 2019, 04:40 PM »
dang  prices have dropped a lot.   I just got Uncle Owen. Hammerhead, and Hoth Rebel commander for 300.00 total!!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 1, 2019, 05:02 PM »
Dang, that's a great score.  Still need the Imperial Officer and the AT-ST Driver to complete the collection.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 19, 2019, 10:47 AM »
wow, great job. If I can just track down HammerHead I'd be happy.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #935 on: December 20, 2019, 11:40 PM »
I took just got Hoth Rebel Commander...just need to pick up Uncle Owen...we probably bid on the same auction because I lost one a couple of weeks ago :)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: January 15, 2020, 08:12 AM »
After years of not really collecting Kubrick, I've been going back and trying to fill in the holes in my collection (mostly chase figures).  Managed to win the Hoth Rebel Soldier, Imperial Commander and the black R2 unit for a good price a couple of weeks back (lost out on Owen from the same seller).  Since then, I've found Gree and Shaak Ti for a good price.  I got my eyes on some others that I might bite on as well.  Hammerhead, AT-ST Driver and Tion Medon might be pipe dreams, as those are few and far between and the prices are still a bit rich for me.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #937 on: January 16, 2020, 11:28 PM »
I just got Owen, probably the same auction after I lost right before XMas...I think I’m officially 100% complete with the Build a Vehicle Chases...