Author Topic: Legendary Comic Book Heroes  (Read 13116 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Legendary Comic Book Heroes
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 11:08 AM »
I saw prototype pics of Shadowhawk and i believe the chick from Maxx that they were doing. I am just hoping that that doesn't mean those characters cannot be included in the series.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 11:45 AM »
TheGD.com has pics up of Series 1, Series 2, and the Twin Packs on the way for the Legendary Comic Book Heroes line.  Although I admit I know who very few of these characters are, the figures sure do look nice.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:46 AM by Brian »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 02:48 PM »
There have been no updates with the Shocker Toys series. If we dont get new info at SDCC, i very much doubt i will ever get a new Maxx figure.  :'(

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 10:32 AM »
Looks like these should be hitting soon, on ebay from Japan. Pitt looks awesome, a great huge BAF.

Witchblade

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 01:32 PM »
I'm probably in for that wave, if I can find it, because I want the Pitt figure.  The Witchblade figure doesn't look bad but I don't have much interest in the other figures besides Timmy.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 01:59 PM »
Looks like these should be hitting soon, on ebay from Japan. Pitt looks awesome, a great huge BAF.

Witchblade

Heh, no bids, 576 views of the auction.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 02:28 PM »
Well the shipping price is insane, i doubt anyone would bid. I have the set on preorder but if i could just get Pitt and Timmy on ebay, i would probably only pick up Savage Dragon.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 02:48 PM »
I'm just getting Savage Dragon (hopefully his wifebeater variant), so I'll have his Pitt piece if anyone wants it.  If so, I'm sure we can work something out.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 2, 2007, 11:22 AM »
Sweet merciful crap, PITT looks fantastic

I was originally only going to get Dragon, but after seeing how big, massive and all around bad ass Pitt looks, I may try to piece him together.  Some of his pieces are so big, they could have easily called this the "Pitt wave with superhero accessories".  Good stuff.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #24 on: July 2, 2007, 12:05 PM »
That si totally awesome. I love the lineup pic on the bottom. I cannot wait to get my set. I have not really complained too much about the Hasbro ML, but if Marvel Toys can still give us a large BAF like that, then Hasbro should be able to as well. Pitt is just awesome.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 2, 2007, 12:15 PM »
Aside from Savage Dragon, I really have next to no idea who these characters are, but I will admit, those figures look wicked cool.  The BAF Pitt is huge, and looks really nice.  I could see these selling at retail as well to even casual buyers/kids, just because of the interesting looks.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 01:44 PM »
Found these today.  I grabbed the variant wife beater Dragon and the regular Superpatriot.  There were plenty of everyone, including variants and both versions of Judge Death from wave 2.  Now I just need to track down the four other PITT parts to put that bad ass toy together.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 02:10 PM »
Bloody Marv exclusive

I think i will be passing on this one. I wasnt into the figure to begin with but the price killed it.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 10:56 PM »
I found these today at a Wal-Mart in Elmira, NY.  They had all of wave one and the Judge Death and his clear variant from wave 2.  I don't think there were any other wave 2 figures there, though.

They looked pretty good and I debated picking up a set to built Pitt but he's really the only character that I want.  Since I already had $30 worth of Joe's and SW figures in my hands I passed.  I don't think these are going to be hard to pick up later but we'll see.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 11:48 PM »
I picked these up today.  They're a pretty good line of figures.  Great sculpts, great articulation.  But for all the great articulation, I had a bitch of a time standing the majority of them up in a non-neutral pose.  Regardless, they're nice.  I really like Superpatriot and Madman.  Judge Death looks great as well, but he's the only one I didn't pick up since he's from Series 2.  From what I understand this is the only time he'll be released...I guess the rest of Series 2 will be 2-packs.  More than likely I'll pick him up sooner than later.

And Pitt is freakin' insane.  :)

John