Collectibles > Kubricks

Kubricks: Wishes and Wet Dreams

(1/8) > >>

Jayson:
After arranging (i.e. playing) with some of my loose figures today, I thought of a couple more Kubys that could be created for a future ANH themed boxed set. While I don't want Kubricks to fall into the Hasbro trap of repaints, it is way to get some of the non-essential background characters with minimal new tooling.

BoShek: Basically a repaint of the Bossk body/jumpsuit. They could sculpt a new head for the hair (a la Tarkin), and include a helmet and blaster. Obviously not a top of the heap character but not any less than Ten Numb or a generic hoth/endor soldier

Captain Antilles: Repaint of the RFT give him the strained (choking) expression like Hibernation Sickness Han and we're golden.

Imperial Officer (black uniform): a no brainer here, repaint the Veer Chase

Death Star Commander (gray uniform): Repaint the DS Trooper, add the cord to the helmet

CZ-3: Use K-3PO as a base, sculpt new torso piece and head

What would y'all like to see in a boxed set?

Scott:
To me there are 4 distinct Box Sets I'd Like to see:

Jabba the Hutt w/ Bib Fortuna, Salacious B Crumb and Squidface
Hoth Luke w/ Tauntaun and Wampa and Hoth Leia
Droid Sale Set: Jawa, Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, R1-G4 and Power Droid
Jabba Skiff Guards: Barada, Klaatu, Klaatu, Nikto and Weequay

I know there are several people around here that would like something along the lines of:

Endor Rebel Soldier
Hoth Rebel Soldier
AT-ST Driver
Generic X-Wing Pilot
Imperial Officer (Black Tunic)

I'd rather have that than repaint/retools I guess.  If that's the way you want to run, most of the stuff is possible with basic bodies and new hats/scarves/paints.  The bigger stuff like Jabba obviously need to be tooled.

Jayson:
The Skiff guards set would be sweet Scott, especially if they make a little mini skiff (maybe 1/2 the size of the POTF one) to put them on  ;D

evenflow:

--- Quote from: OCB on January 14, 2007, 05:10 PM ---To me there are 4 distinct Box Sets I'd Like to see:

Jabba the Hutt w/ Bib Fortuna, Salacious B Crumb and Squidface
Hoth Luke w/ Tauntaun and Wampa and Hoth Leia
Droid Sale Set: Jawa, Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, R1-G4 and Power Droid
Jabba Skiff Guards: Barada, Klaatu, Klaatu, Nikto and Weequay

--- End quote ---

You read my mind, well said. I would change Squidface to Amanaman though.

Deanna Rash:
A jedi box set would be nice ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version