Author Topic: SW & misc stuff  (Read 2194 times)

Offline BobaMOTSU

• Youngling
    • View Profile
SW & misc stuff
« on: January 15, 2007, 07:46 AM »
Hey all, I'm a new user.  I have been over at the Rebelscum forums for about 2 years now.   What I'm looking to trade is below.  All of the figures are LOOSE  I have a feedback page with my Rebelscum account, under the same name..  

Star Wars POTF2 Cinema Scenes
(Bases not included) 
Cantina Aliens
Cantina Showdown

FIGURES
OOM-9
POTF Stormtrooper
POTF Sandtrooper
POTF TIE Fighter Pilot

12" Figures  
Zuckuss
Greedo
Zam Wesell

Bust-ups
Bossk
Dengar
4-LOM
Zuckuss

1980's Rocklords Figures 
Boulder
Granite
Magmar
Tombstone
Sticks n' Stones
Brimstone
Crackpot

Video Games for PC
Dark Forces/Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith
Dark Forces I
Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
X-Wing Collector Edition
Rogue Squadron 3D
Shadows of the Empire
Episode I Racer

I am looking for a Loose Boba Fett Kubrick (regular, and Droids versions) in trade.  As well as any other Boba Fett things, that I might not already have..................
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 11:10 AM by BobaMOTSU »
"Think he's after your kyr'bes?"
-Mirta Gev

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: New Trader
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 09:47 PM »
Hey Boba,

Since you didn't have a "Hello" thread I thought I'd stop in and just say hey in your trading thread...  Gregorbian's a good guy, glad he referred you...  Take a look around the boards here, you might find them to your liking.  We keep a more adult atmosphere (relaxed language filter, etc.), and always appreciate someone new joining up so look around and join in.  You're welcome here.

Take care and hope trading goes good man.  Lots of Kubrick stuff goes on here (not my bag, but it's a part of our site we take pride in).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline BobaMOTSU

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 06:25 AM »
Wher would be the appropriate place to post my 'Hello' thread?  All I'm looking for is the 3 different Fett Kubricks; original, Droids, and Bape (whatever that is).  It does seem like there is alot of immature people dropping by over at Rebelscum; young kids, post padders, trolls.  It's a great site though. 
-Mirta Gev

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53 PM »
We have a section to do introductions just below Watto's Junkyard if you'd like to stick around Boba...  Feel free to drop a hello there if you'd like and tell everyone a little about yourself, your collecting habits and things.

Forums vary in quality I've found...  Sites almost are all the same though in that each one gets it's own unique news...  Some don't get much, others do better...  Some really don't have much to say at all that you don't read elsewhere.  A lot of people miss news at other sites because they stick to one unfortunately.

Forums though are where the variation begins...  Scum used to be the home of most of the people here Boba, and most of us actually were at those forums long before they were Rebelscum's forums (used to be owned by Collect Star Wars, now GalacticHunter).  We left when the community got out of hand though, or we only go back sparingly.  Personally I don't go there myself much anymore, but I go to many site's front pages.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline BobaMOTSU

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: SW & misc stuff
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 07:34 AM »
bump   :(
-Mirta Gev

Offline BobaMOTSU

• Youngling
    • View Profile