Author Topic: 24  (Read 72518 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 24
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2007, 08:13 AM »
I just want to know what happened to Rich Schroder.  He looks like he's about 50, dude's only a year older than I am. 

I wonder if some of it isn't due to the muscle mass he's built. He's quite pumped up now, even in the face... or child actor syndrome?? He looked that way in the commercials for NYPD Blue when that was running. Never watched it personally.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2007, 08:37 AM »
perfect description matt,

and Logan died if you guys don't know what the flatline sound means, I'm happy to see him go. i really could have lived out without the return of the crazy president/first lady story arc.  but that was a great episode, and it looks like its gonna get alot better. I'm thinking were gonna have 24 goes to war at last.

but rick looked like Luke skywalker in the Jedi knight games, so yes friggin old. I'm used to him being the male nurse on scrubs, so his tough act came off as funny to me...

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2007, 10:52 AM »
and Logan died if you guys don't know what the flatline sound means... I'm happy to see him go.

How many times have we seen characters flatline only to be brought back with the use of defibulaters? He flatlined at the end of the show so their could be hope left. But he said Martha's name before it happened, so it could be a big sign he's gone. If he dies, then I guess we know he was only trying to redeem himself... not only to himself, but to Martha since he regrets all he did to her in the past (especially all the mindgames the previous season. No wonder she's institutionalized again.)

I'm happy to see him go. i really could have lived out without the return of the crazy president/first lady story arc. 

Actually, showing Martha's breakdown was a big contrast to last season, where she seemed sane and how screwed Charles made her now. He kept telling her she's crazy and playing games that it messed her up. Aaron is pretty strong to stay with her through this traumatic period. Still, I thought she stabbed him more in the shoulder than in the neck.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2007, 10:53 AM »
and Logan died if you guys don't know what the flatline sound means, I'm happy to see him go.

If I had a nickel for every time someone flat lined in a coming-next-week preview only to be revived later, I'd have a **** of a lot of nickels.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2007, 05:56 PM »
I loved last night's episode, it was great seeing Suvarov react the way he did and allow for the embassy to be attacked.  That was totally kickass. 

As for Logan, I love the character.  He's the guy you love to hate, and he adds a lot to the show.  I hope they don't kill him off but not too many people last more than 2-3 seasons, and this is his 3rd season on the show.

Martha... I thought she was half nuts last season, now I know she is completely nuts.  But she did get through to the Suvarov's at least, but I credit the Russian president for making a fast decision like he did.  Wow.  And it was fun seeing Aaron back, very nice.

VP Daniels is awesome.  I love this character, he has more backbone than anyone in power I think that we've seen.  Though I do think he's a little trigger happy and I hate that he's twisting the attack on Palmer to blackmail a Muslim country.  I can see he's trying to protect the country though so this sort of thing is usually controversial.

So... who is actually ALIVE from season one still?

Here's my count -

Jack Bauer - as we know he's the man, has appeared in all 6 seaons of course.

Milo Pressman - appeared in season 1, and now in season 6 as a replacement to Edgar Stiles.

Aaron Pierce - has appeared in all 6 seasons now.

Kim Bauer - some web forums say that she will appear later in Day 6 but apparently the actress has indicated that she does not appear in this season.

Mike Novik - the actor has not confirmed if he will return in Day 6 but he could still appear, since in the past Mike was typically introduced several episodes into the season.  Maybe Martha will contact him if Charles Logan dies?

:P

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2007, 09:17 PM »
Just got through watching this on myspace and gotta say, wow what an episode!!

First off, I hope they don't kill off President Logan. As much as I hated him last season, I think having him come back added a lil extra oomph to the season. I really do like his character, and how he's trying to redeem himself. I hope he does make it and while still on house arrest, is able to show Martha that he has changed.

On to Martha. Wow, Jean Smart is really playing the disturbed aspect perfectly. I mean you can see how much Logan screwed with her head in the last season. She's doing a great job. When I saw that knife, I knew what was going to happen, but didn't think it would get that far. I knew she would grab it, and thought she would menace Logan, but go through with stabbing him, just jaw dropping wow! But like someone mentioned, glad she was able to compose herself to make the call to Subarov.

Speaking of, I too am glad he made the right decision. I mean after all, his Consul disobeyed a direct order, he knew what he had to do!!

The Vice President!! Awesome, simply awesome!! I knew Curly Bill er Powers Booth was going to bring some power back into the White House! While I too may not agree with what he's doing, it's good to see such a decisive President! He has such a commanding presence and his voice is powerful!! I'm not going to lie, I yelled out Curly Bill during the episode!! :P

And finally great ending sequence, wish there could have been a bit more, but it was satisfying!! Ricky Schroeder looks rough. Like he's really been through a tough life. I think he will compliment Jack very well. Jack was awesome as always getting out right before he was going to be executed!!

Oh and what an ending, the Russian consulate taken down, Jack freed, President Logan flatlining, the location of Markov discovered, and one drone nuke ready to  be armed and launched!!! A cliffhanbger ending indeed!!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 10:28 PM by Lady Jaye »
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2007, 07:19 AM »
So... who is actually ALIVE from season one still?

Here's my count -

Jack Bauer - as we know he's the man, has appeared in all 6 seaons of course.

Milo Pressman - appeared in season 1, and now in season 6 as a replacement to Edgar Stiles.

Aaron Pierce - has appeared in all 6 seasons now.

Kim Bauer - some web forums say that she will appear later in Day 6 but apparently the actress has indicated that she does not appear in this season.

Mike Novik - the actor has not confirmed if he will return in Day 6 but he could still appear, since in the past Mike was typically introduced several episodes into the season.  Maybe Martha will contact him if Charles Logan dies?

:P

I'm pretty sure Aaron Pierce did not show up in Season 1.  I would have to go back and check, but I don't think we saw him at all.  Besides Jack, I think Tony, Michelle and the first President Palmer were the only ones in all five seasons before this one.  Since they killed all of them off, Jack is the only character in all six seasons, unless you count the pictures on Wayne's desk of his brother.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2007, 09:36 PM »
I'm pretty sure Aaron Pierce did not show up in Season 1.  I would have to go back and check, but I don't think we saw him at all.  Besides Jack, I think Tony, Michelle and the first President Palmer were the only ones in all five seasons before this one.  Since they killed all of them off, Jack is the only character in all six seasons, unless you count the pictures on Wayne's desk of his brother.

Sorry boyo, but Aaron Pierce was in Season 1, it's where we were introduced to him!! I remember because he's always played Secret Service type characters in movies, so it was no surprise to see him again as one!! Oh and for reference, since I wasn't sure about seasons 2-3!Aaron Pierce
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2007, 07:18 AM »

Sorry boyo, but Aaron Pierce was in Season 1, it's where we were introduced to him!! I remember because he's always played Secret Service type characters in movies, so it was no surprise to see him again as one!! Oh and for reference, since I wasn't sure about seasons 2-3!Aaron Pierce

I must be losing my mind...I haven't watched Season 1 in quite some time so I guess I just forgot about him.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2007, 10:44 PM »
Another interesting episode...

No mention of the Logans so their part maybe done?  ??? And Weasel Chuck is indeed dead!
Audrey -dead ??? So much for the eye candy. Still, can't wait to see how Jack exacts his revenge on those that killed her.
Nadia - the insider at CTU ???
Daniels being the Hawk and going after unnamed Mideast country.

Biggest disappointment for me is killing off Assad. I was hoping to see more of Alexander Siddig and that's all we get?!  >:( Knowing he was going to be on this season swayed me to get involved.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 10:46 PM by Darth Vlad »

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2007, 12:06 AM »
I don't buy that Nadia's a traitor.  Too convenient.  Of course, I don't know who it could be...maybe Morris?  It would explain how he caved to the terrorists so quickly, even knowing help was on the way, but then his behavior after he was rescued makes no sense.

This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2007, 12:58 AM »
Yeah, it can't be Morris.  Milo is tempting.  But his reactions don't make sense either.  Nadia is the only one who actually does make sense... unless you chalk it up to a conspirator (part of Bauer Sr's group) who had access to the network and patched them in, hoping for a successful attack to motivate the country to war.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2007, 09:55 AM »
Silver Spoons is the mole.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2007, 10:42 AM »

That dude just freaks me out everytime I see him.  I can picture him riding around on top of a train in his down time at CTU.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2007, 10:46 AM »

He's a Jack wannabe. I guess he went back to crediting himself as "Ricky" instead of Rick as I heard he was in NYPD Blue.