Author Topic: SA Dash Rendar  (Read 5516 times)

Offline Maxxsium

• Youngling
    • View Profile
SA Dash Rendar
« on: January 14, 2007, 11:46 PM »
I've always been a big fan of this character and it doesn't look like he will be getting a new figure anytime soon, so I decided to take a go at it. He was made using a VSTC Han, a Dash Rendar head, and lots of green stuff. As with all my customs, I may touch him up a bit more in the future, but here he is for now. Big thanks to Glassman for hollowing out the head for me.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: SA Dash Rendar
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 04:14 AM »
I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for not liking SOTE, but Dash Rendar is one of my favorite SW characters. The figure looks great. How does the paint hold up around those joints though?

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 07:55 AM »
OOOHHHHH MAN now you've got me regretting chopping up my spare Han. Awesome figure.
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline Maxxsium

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 11:14 PM »
Thanks guys. I agree, Dash Rendar is a really overlooked character in the Star Wars universe, and I would really like to a see Hasbro release a SA version of him sometime.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 11:18 PM »
I would like to see a SA decent lookin Qui-gon too,but like Dash -I don't see it happening
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 09:22 PM »
Although the big hole in the crotch is quite strange and unrealistic, but I do have to say that paint job is fantastic, you must have worked very hard on that and it definitely shows. nice job!  8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!