Author Topic: Hi, I'm King_Maul!  (Read 6272 times)

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm King_Maul!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 11:19 AM »
Welcome from the Dutch-side of the planet....

So how big is you're collection of ROTS?

Hope you enjoy it here is I do.... :P

Hey there Comm. Apoc - Haha, it's big enough, and I don't want it to get any bigger. ;)  ROTS is when I began collecting multiples of the figures I liked.  Not only that, but I began collecting Unleashed, Titaniums, Vehicles, ML, etc...  It's all good though!

I hope to see you're collection in the collector's topic some day.... personaly I'm a huge fan of clones (not only figs, but unleased, koto and side-show too), so I just only want to collect those. Besides Tie-fighters, jedi-fighters and interceptors, I have a wide collection of Revell-models too.
There can never be enough clones.....

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 09:00 PM »
Apoc, your collection is very cool as with the other collections I've looked at so far.  I like your display cases and all those clones!!!  I took a few quickies of my star wars room and posted it up on the collections area.  Most of my stuff is carded, so probably not as interesting and cool as the others I've seen.  Enjoy!

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 02:58 PM »
Apoc, your collection is very cool as with the other collections I've looked at so far.  I like your display cases and all those clones!!!  I took a few quickies of my star wars room and posted it up on the collections area.  Most of my stuff is carded, so probably not as interesting and cool as the others I've seen.  Enjoy!

There's nothing wrong with carding you're collection, only I don't have the space for it.... but I would if I could... :P

Thanx for the good words... If you keep up you're carded collection, I keep unpacking mine...especialy the clones ;D... untill I have no more room offcourse.... Ohyeah, check in my collection in a week or 2... I hope to get more, much more than....
There can never be enough clones.....