Author Topic: 30AC "Vintage" Wave  (Read 139218 times)

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC "Vintage" Wave
« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2007, 01:50 PM »
Picked up VIntage line for 9.99 at TOYS today. ;D Only figure I do not care is Leia..they rest are cool.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2007, 02:05 PM »
I hit a bunch of Targets yesterday and came up with a case of vintage.  They're all pretty cool.  And Hasbro might actually make me a believer in Bossk despite my protestations of him being included in this year's vintage line.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2007, 03:14 PM »
Picked up a set with an extra Bossk and Snowtrooper today as well. I like em all except the Leia is so so. IG-88 rocks as well as the Snowtrooper.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2007, 03:26 PM »
The poseability of the IG droid is incredible! The improved height a plus! The only thing I don't understand is the holster on his back-it has a hole in the bottom but fits no gun that he carries? Hmmmmm

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 19, 2007, 06:01 PM »
The poseability of the IG droid is incredible! The improved height a plus! The only thing I don't understand is the holster on his back-it has a hole in the bottom but fits no gun that he carries? Hmmmmm

I don't know what that thing's for either, but I guess we could throw an extra gun from some other fig in there. Love the butcher knife, though, and its prominent display over the shoulder. ;D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 19, 2007, 07:06 PM »
I saw a case of these in the back of the Target I work at today. Didn't get any though since I didn't have enough money. I'm hoping the stores are ordering more, because I only saw one V30AC case surrounded by cases of Transformers and Fantastic 4 crap.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2007, 10:14 AM »
I'm hoping the stores are ordering more, because I only saw one V30AC case surrounded by cases of Transformers and Fantastic 4 crap.

Nope, only one case per store. ;)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 21, 2007, 10:29 AM »
I was just curious, when are these "supposed" to hit?  I've heard May 27th, or I've also heard June 2nd.  I was just curious when I should head out looking for these, although I know there have been some reports already of finding them at TRU or at Target (via DCPI).

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 21, 2007, 10:38 AM »
I'm hoping the stores are ordering more, because I only saw one V30AC case surrounded by cases of Transformers and Fantastic 4 crap.

Nope, only one case per store. ;)

Sure.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 21, 2007, 04:04 PM »
I was just curious, when are these "supposed" to hit?  I've heard May 27th, or I've also heard June 2nd.  I was just curious when I should head out looking for these, although I know there have been some reports already of finding them at TRU or at Target (via DCPI).

I have no idea. When I called on the 16th, Target told me that was the street date. That's why I was able to talk them into bringing a case out when I got there. But other people keep saying their Targets are telling them other dates and that some are refusing to put them out before June 2nd or 3rd. I have no idea if there's a manufacturer-imposed street date or if Targets just make up their own random dates. ???

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #415 on: May 21, 2007, 04:13 PM »
The only date associated with the Vintage figures is the date of the next Target reset...  we all know that it is totally hit-or-miss as to how strict your local store is with things.   :-\

In the next few weeks (on or around 5/27), you'll see the majority of Targets reset for the FF2 and Transformers movies toys.  At this time, the pegs for the Vintage figures (as well as the pegs for the Comic Packs) should appear.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 21, 2007, 05:03 PM »
There's no set street date from Hasbro.  When they do intend to have a firm street date the cases that ship will have red lettering on them saying NOT TO BE SOLD BEFORE **/**/2007.

When I bought my case on Friday I took note that there was no such writing on the case.  In fact, I didn't even take the figures out of the case when I got them.  I just took the whole box up to the register, checked out and kept the box.  And there's still no writing on it.  Any date that people might be referring to has to involved a reset date at the retailers and not something generated by Hasbro.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 05:03 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 21, 2007, 09:56 PM »
Im just glad I got mine this weekend.  I guess time will tell how many of these there will be, and the coins.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 21, 2007, 09:58 PM »
Any army builders have an extra POP? I'm not getting the Snowtrooper, but I'd like the coin set.

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 21, 2007, 10:03 PM »
Ook, you heade down to LA this weekend? Im looken to hitch a ride down there?  ;D