Author Topic: King_Maul's Collection  (Read 10282 times)

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
King_Maul's Collection
« on: January 25, 2007, 08:49 PM »
First off, I am really impressed with some of the collections in this thread.  Maybe the way I should say it is, I'm impressed with all the collections I've seen so far in this section.  The display of the loose collections are very cool and awesome, and I feel a little lacking in artistic expression after seeing some of these pics as most of my figures are carded.

Here are some pics of my carded collection.  I was a straight carded collector until ROTS.  I have some other stuff in another room, so I'll get some pics taken after I reorganize a little :).  Upon entering the room, the pictures are taken from left to right.

Updated:  July 02, 2007

« Last Edit: July 3, 2007, 01:10 AM by King_Maul »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: King_Maul's Collection
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 02:06 AM »
I seeing those walls covered in carded figures.  8)

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 02:50 PM »
I seeing those walls covered in carded figures.  8)

So much for wallpaper

Very nice... I wish I could keep everything carded
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:53 PM by commander apoc »
There can never be enough clones.....

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 09:06 PM »
nice collection you have there buddy. its impressive...most impressive 8)
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 11:26 AM »
That's a sweet collection, King. I love seeing a mix of carded figures, loose figures, Galactic Heroes, Unleashed, and the Titanium ships. It's even nicer to see that your loose figures aren't all clones, and that you have a nice mix of characters. Once again, nice collection and keep up the good work.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 04:19 AM »
Yeah, nice set up there, King.  Impressive looking collection!  I hate seeing carded figures displayed all over the wall like that, 'cause it looks so nice, and pisses me off that all of mine are still boxed up due to my sheer laziness...  :-\

Makes me nervous to finally open up all of my Titaniums too, since your carded lineup looks pretty sweet there too.  Good stuff!

- M

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 10:14 AM »
Very cool to see everything displayed like that.  :)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 2, 2007, 05:19 PM »
Had some time to tinker around with my SW Transformers a couple of weekends ago.  Here are a couple of pics of them:

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 2, 2007, 05:45 PM »
Nice pics of your carded collection KM!!  I really like the Titanium stuff all grouped together like that too.  All of my stuff is boxed but one day I hope to have a room large enough to display everything.

You and I are possibly the only two on this board that collects Star Formers  ;) - almost mistook them for titanium ships though.

Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 3, 2007, 01:22 AM »
Thanks iFett!  I don't collect the "real" Transformers transformers but for some reason I really dig the SW Transformers.  They're just different and fun to play with.  I love the vehicle modes on these guys.

I realized I needed to refresh my collection pictures, so I just did on the original post.  I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my BSG titanium collection and the forged figures; those are in another room.  I'll try to get those up soon...

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #10 on: July 3, 2007, 03:16 PM »
Very impressive collection.  I hope to display all my carded figures in a similar way...as soon as we buy a house.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 3, 2007, 08:10 PM »
So much for wallpaper

Very nice... I wish I could keep everything carded

This is the best kind of wallpaper!

That is one impressive collection, Maul!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 4, 2007, 11:38 AM »
Your collection is looking very nice, King! You have a great balance between loose and carded items, and everything looks to be very well displayed. Those Transformers and Titaniums are looking very cool, and I'm kind of tempted to begin buying those lines. Thanks for giving the Clone Wars Starfighters, Command Gunship, and SA Clones a great home, and keep up the great work with your collection!

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 09:50 AM »
I love seeing walls covered in figures, its so neat and tidy, mines just a god aweful mess :)
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 12:04 PM »
I remember seeing the room in person and the pictures really don't do it justice. It's great to see walls completely covered with figures and to see all those wonderful toys. King you need to post a picture of that the room looks like now.  ;)
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours