Author Topic: King_Maul's feedback  (Read 8941 times)

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
King_Maul's feedback
« on: January 29, 2007, 05:33 PM »
I thought I'd start a feedback thread over here for King Maul. I got my stuff from my first trade with him over at Rebelscum.com, and everything went smoothly. I just wanted to say that he's an awesome trader, and if you're hesitant about doing business with him, don't be.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:37 AM by Jeff »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
King_Maul's Feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 11:49 AM »
It's always great when your first trade with someone is in person, and even better to see right away how into the hobby that person is. Can't say enough good things about Kingsly and will say that he has the integrity of a seasoned trader.

Please don't hesitate to do business with and I'll stake my reputation on this trustworthiness.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 09:39 AM by Darth_Anton »
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: King_Maul's Feedback
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 04:09 PM »
King hooked me up with a bunch of figures yesterday. Awesome transaction!
I remember my dream now.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: King_Maul's Feedback
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 05:31 AM »
Indeed.  I had the privelege of finally meeting King yesterday as well, and it worked out great since we'd been compiling a stockpile of trade loot for eachother for the past several weeks.  Smooth swap, for sure, and two big thumbs up to this great trader here.  Kingsley's good people, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for any of your trading needs.  Thanks for the swag, King.  We'll do it again soon, I'm sure...  8)

- Matt

Looks like I have the honor to start King's feeback thread. :D

Oh no you don't!  Missed it back on page 2, you did!  Of course, that's mostly my fault for not updating the Feedback Directory, I suppose...  :P  I went ahead and merged the two of them together though, so all's well.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: King_Maul's feedback
« Reply #4 on: May 6, 2007, 01:23 AM »
Round 2's in the bag with King here (at least on his end), and once again, the King has been most generous in helping me boost my armies for a very reasonable amount in trade.  In fact, he even advanced me one of my items, since I have yet to locate the stuff he needs from my collection pit.  But I'll even out the score real soon King, I swear!  Thanks again, buddy...

- M

P.S.  Sorry 'bout that figure squashing incident there.  We'll remedy that in a few weeks at C4 as well, hopefully...  :-[

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 09:09 PM »
Finished my second trade with Mr. Maul and everything went better than the first trade. King hooked me up with four TAC tin sets (Episodes 1, 2, 3, and 4) and a Conept Art Stormtrooper. He shipped the items very quickly and packed them all very well. King is a very reliable guy who I would gladly do business with anytime, so don't hesitate to trade with him.

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 05:37 PM »
Met up with King this past weekend for some items he purchased from me.  Great guy, and glad I can help out another local JD'er.  Thanks again!
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 05:40 PM »
Met up with King today for some items he purchased from me, as always a pleasure to help this great JD'er out.  Thanks again King!
-Ricardo

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 06:53 PM »
Kingsley helped me out big time with a SDCC Exclusive.  He wouldn't even hear of taking a little extra for his troubles, insisted on cost only.  Talk about a great guy, and helpful JD'er.  Thanks so much King, I owe you one bud. 
-Ricardo

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 02:48 PM »
Got some moolah from King for some Titanium swag.  Always a pleasure dealing with this great guy, so don't hesitate if you get the chance!  Thanks, K.  'Til next time buddy...

- M

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 05:36 AM »
Took some of King's new baby's diaper money, but I'm sure Darren's doodoo will survive.  Hopefully.  Thanks for the smooth swap, as always, King!

- M

Offline bikerscout1

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have you now Paploo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 06:52 AM »
don't worry jedimac, I gave him some new $ for the diaper fund via paypal.   :P  Thanks for the ugh & clone KM.  One more UGH to go.  King Maul is a swell guy, but this is already well known.   8)
Are you threatening me master jedi?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 1, 2008, 04:52 AM »
Another great trade with King. Hooked me up with some Hawkbats. Thanks again!
I remember my dream now.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #13 on: February 4, 2008, 07:44 AM »
I had the pleasure of doing business with King recently. King was very prompt and clear in all of our communication. He went completely out of his way to ship my stuff to me. King is a great JD'er, trader, and an even better guy. Thanks again!
"This is the way."

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 9, 2008, 09:17 PM »
Completed a transaction with King. He hooked me up with a very cool Titanium Cylon Warrior for a great price. Definitely a great guy to deal with, time after time, deal after deal. Highly recommended!