Author Topic: RIP Anna Nicole  (Read 8279 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Last Edit: February 8, 2007, 03:59 PM by OCB »

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Anna Nicole
« Reply #1 on: February 8, 2007, 04:02 PM »
Didn't see that one coming.

RIP.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #2 on: February 8, 2007, 04:05 PM »
Didn't see that one coming.

RIP.

Sadly, I did. She hasn't been right for a long time and with her son's recent passing, she wasn't long for this world  :-\
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 8, 2007, 04:12 PM »
Suicide?

Sad news and I feel bad for her daughter.  She'll never know her mother and probably won't know her real father, at least anytime soon.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 8, 2007, 05:15 PM »
Yeah, I'm thinking it was suicide. 

With the death of her son (coinciding with the birth of her daughter), the estate issue, the paternity debate,  plus the lawsuit involving herself and Trimspa -- I think she just had about enough.

Even though she was kind of weird, she was beautiful. 

I have always felt sorry for her ever since the E! show....

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #5 on: February 8, 2007, 05:52 PM »
Wow.  Wow.

I've never been one for fake-titted blondes, but there was always something I liked about her, that I could never quite put my finger on (and now, never will).  Her personal life was a mess, and maybe now she can finally be at peace--but unfortunately her baby daughter will never know her mother, and may never know her real father, either.

At any rate, she was indirectly responsible for much of my seed spillage over the years, and for that she'll always hold a special place in my heart.

RIP Anna Nicole
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 8, 2007, 06:00 PM »
Wow.  Wow.

I've never been one for fake-titted blondes, but there was always something I liked about her, that I could never quite put my finger on (and now, never will).  Her personal life was a mess, and maybe now she can finally be at peace--but unfortunately her baby daughter will never know her mother, and may never know her real father, either.

At any rate, she was indirectly responsible for much of my seed spillage over the years, and for that she'll always hold a special place in my heart.

RIP Anna Nicole

Eulogized as only Virex can, for sure.

What else is there to say?
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #7 on: February 8, 2007, 06:39 PM »
I don't know many who can disagree with that... 

She was on the Stern show fairly frequently for a while, and considering her behavior the last couple times she was on I'm not surprised at all, though my ideas of why she died may not be the actual cause...  She was pretty messed up though.

Was she always "fake", or are some of her earlier photos of her unaltered?  I always thought she was natural when she was in playboy but now I just don't know.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 8, 2007, 09:30 PM »
I guess I'm not really that surprised...

She seemed to be on a path of self destructions for years from what I saw.  Everytime I did see her on E! she seemed like a crazy spectacle.  But really, I never paid that much attention... I just never saw much out of her that seemed positive.

After her son's passing though I can't even imagine what a wreck she must have been.  If it was suicide... Wow.  She had so much to live for, especially having another child.  So more than anything, regardless of what the reason was, I feel bad for the kid.  Might have been a drug overdose, suicide... who knows?  I guess we'll find out sometime soon.

:P

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 8, 2007, 09:40 PM »
R.I.P.

My bet is on suicide, like said before she's been ****** up since her son died. I'd be too.

Atleast she's (hopefully) with her son now. This death was really unexpected.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 8, 2007, 10:15 PM »
RIP.  Sad that her daughter will now grow up without her mom. 

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 8, 2007, 10:46 PM »
R.I.P.

My bet is on suicide, like said before she's been ****** up since her son died. I'd be too.

Atleast she's (hopefully) with her son now. This death was really unexpected.

Isn't it obvious that whoever poisoned the kid poisoned her and made it look like a suicide to make it look like it was in fact her that poisoned the kid?!

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #12 on: February 9, 2007, 12:11 AM »

This touched me in a place that I've touched myself many times...thanks for sharing Matthew :'(

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #13 on: February 9, 2007, 12:40 AM »
This touched me in a place that I've touched myself many times...thanks for sharing Matthew :'(

If that was, in any way, difficult for you to read, please realize that it was about a million times more difficult for me to write.

[truestory]The first "naughty" DVD I ever worked up the courage to purchase myself was Playboy's "The Best of Anna Nicole Smith.[/truestory]

And I still have it, but after today, I think I'm gonna retire it, in her honor.

(Aww, who am I kidding?  I bust that **** out every Saturday night--this rather macabre turn of events is no reason to break a seven-year-old tradition.)
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #14 on: February 9, 2007, 12:50 AM »
At a time like this, I think the best advice we can all take is as follows: let it all out...don't hold back...if you need to shed some salty discharge, do it as much as possible...she's gone but we'll always have her books and pictures and I guess movies to remind us of her greatness...

« Last Edit: February 9, 2007, 12:51 AM by OCB »