Author Topic: 2008 Wave 2 - The Force Unleashed  (Read 104116 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 Wave 2 - The Force Unleashed
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2007, 01:58 PM »
Too bad she didn't end up looking like your picture. It's a much more interesting figure.

Yes, but then Hasbro couldn't re-use the body for other Generic Female Imperial Officers.

;D
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2007, 10:33 PM »
Why not? Why couldn't all female officers look like that? ;)
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline CloneTrooperJr

• Youngling
  • Force Cast Game Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2007, 02:27 AM »
Too bad she didn't end up looking like your picture. It's a much more interesting figure.

Yes, but then Hasbro couldn't re-use the body for other Generic Female Imperial Officers.

;D

Well, that costume would give Juno a "unique" side! And all Hasbro has to do is change the torso and use it for generic Imperial Hotties  ;)
Check it out, The Force Cast Gaming Mod!
Yellow Harvest Official Webpage

Offline Darth Vorax

• Youngling
  • Will To Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2007, 02:57 AM »

Maybe old Palpatine wanted Clone females?!  :-\ :) Juno reminds me way to much of Dr. Elsa Schneider from Indiana Jones III.

Not too keen on all these blond  skinny females running around as IMP officers,  makes the Empire look ridiculous and loose its sinister feel.

Offline CloneTrooperJr

• Youngling
  • Force Cast Game Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2007, 03:19 AM »

Maybe old Palpatine wanted Clone females?!  :-\ :) Juno reminds me way to much of Dr. Elsa Schneider from Indiana Jones III.

Not too keen on all these blond  skinny females running around as IMP officers,  makes the Empire look ridiculous and loose its sinister feel.
Haven't we lost it a long time, Coloured Stormies, oversized robots (DT / ST), Vongs and much more... EU Empire is so different from Movie Empire... OH! And Rebellions acting to be Empires for SO LONG!... The Empire isn't even threatening anymore...
Their Secret Weapon "Death Star" has been seen by HOW MANY Rebel Spies?  ::)
Check it out, The Force Cast Gaming Mod!
Yellow Harvest Official Webpage

Offline Darth Vorax

• Youngling
  • Will To Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2007, 03:54 AM »
Yeah, your probably right. I kinda only except Jedi Knight and Dark Empire as partve the extended OT. Least they pretty much retained the old feel with a more  modern extended touch.

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 1, 2008, 10:00 PM »
Yep, guess we're gonna need the revision cases to find them all.
Yo is what yo is.

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #127 on: January 7, 2008, 11:27 PM »
For those folks out there that use NewForce (like me), they are finally taking pre-orders for 2008 Wave 1 and 2008 Wave 2. :)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 8, 2008, 01:47 AM »
Thanks for the update on New Force Jeff. I put in for a case of the first two waves and the Wave 2 Evo case.
I remember my dream now.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2008, 01:02 AM »
For those who want the Force Unleashed case but don't want the pegwarmers, BBTS has an "internet only" case up for pre order that has this breakdown:

'Assortment includes two each of Kashyyyk Trooper, Evo Stormtrooper, Imperial Jump Trooper, and Shadow Guard, with one each of Darth Vader, Rahm Kota, Maris Brood and Juno Eclipse.'

Check it out here.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2008, 08:56 AM »
That's a pretty good case assortment.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2008, 09:38 AM »
For those who want the Force Unleashed case but don't want the pegwarmers, BBTS has an "internet only" case up for pre order that has this breakdown:

'Assortment includes two each of Kashyyyk Trooper, Evo Stormtrooper, Imperial Jump Trooper, and Shadow Guard, with one each of Darth Vader, Rahm Kota, Maris Brood and Juno Eclipse.'

Check it out here.

Damn, sold out already!

I was going to order that too...

:(

I'll have to keep checking back on that one. That is an excedllent assortment. Now if the retail case would have come like this...
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2008, 10:33 AM »
It's a preorder it's not sold out.
I remember my dream now.

Offline ctonra

• Jedi Initiate
  • J316
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2008, 10:39 AM »
I just read The Force unleased game may be delayed again pushing the release date back into late August.  I wonder what that will do to the toy line again.  will the Big H do a bif shuffle again and hold them off until August.
Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2008, 10:51 AM »
I don't get too worked up over things that are out of my control anymore (outside of playsets), but the whole Force Unleashed delay scenarios are getting lame.  I want the game to be awesome, but how many delays do there have to be for this thing to finally launch?  Already it's going to be almost a year late... and what pisses me off more than anything, is that I bought my XBOX 360 almost a year ago just for this game...

So, the question that I guess most of us have, like you said ctonra, is what does this mean for the figures? Are they being delayed too?  Hopefully with the Clone Wars stuff all scheduled for the Fall, Hasbro will go ahead and release the figures "on schedule" this time, also taking into account that the lightsabers and mini Unleashed figures are already hitting. 

But again, this whole thing is getting frustrating.  When I first saw pics of these figures, I was very excited.  But all these delays are starting to take away from the anticipation.