Author Topic: 2008 Wave 2 - The Force Unleashed  (Read 104443 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 Wave 2 - The Force Unleashed
« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2008, 11:50 AM »
Time to check out Walmart more.   ;)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 20, 2008, 11:58 AM »
Time to check out Walmart more.   ;)

I have been and I'm getting sick and tired of it.  Damned filthy store!   >:(
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 20, 2008, 12:37 PM »
One store in my area is pretty dingy... it's ridiculous how packed that the store is.  Most in my area are pretty well kept though, and probably 90% of my collection since 1995 has been bought at Walmart because I rarely find new waves at TRU or Target.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:37 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2008, 01:02 PM »
I just got charged for my Wave 2 case from New Force so these should be shipping to stores anytime now.

I'm so confused.  Weren't we on the 'bash Rick and NFC.com" bandwagon just a couple of days ago?  Man, I can't keep it straight. ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2008, 01:40 PM »
One store in my area is pretty dingy... it's ridiculous how packed that the store is.  Most in my area are pretty well kept though, and probably 90% of my collection since 1995 has been bought at Walmart because I rarely find new waves at TRU or Target.

90% of my collection has been purchased at Target  :P

I suppose it just matters what part of the country you're living in.  I used to live in Vegas and overall their stores were very well kept/well stocked and mostly clean.  Out here in the Twin Cities is a different story.  The majority of the stores are filthy/rarely stocked and have lame employees.  Another thing that pisses me off about our WM's is that we rarely ever see their exclusives out here and that's just about the only time that I'll even bother to step foot in one of their stores.  Completely different story with Target though.  :)

Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2008, 02:32 PM »
Target's not bad around here, one store in particular was very run down before they tore it down and built a new one about two years ago - it made Kmarts look good!  They're probably not as clean/nice as the ones in MN though due to their headquarters being up that way.  Overall though the Targets around here are nice stores, except for the ones in the city.  Those seem to be more of a mess.

Out here in my neck of the woods several of the Walmarts are new supercenters and are sparkly clean with huge Star Wars sections, and quite often they have a center aisle display with additional Star Wars product.  But there is one kind of in the city that is disgusting - it's pretty far from where I live so I've only been there a couple times.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 20, 2008, 09:26 PM »
I just got charged for my Wave 2 case from New Force so these should be shipping to stores anytime now.

I'm so confused.  Weren't we on the 'bash Rick and NFC.com" bandwagon just a couple of days ago?  Man, I can't keep it straight. ;)

I've never said anything bad about them. This is the second time I've ordered from them.
I remember my dream now.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2008, 02:43 PM »

I've never said anything bad about them. This is the second time I've ordered from them.

I have been ordering from NFC since TAC wave 3. I have ordered 9 cases, Battlefront set 7 the new Evolutions case. I have not been disappointed once by them. I dropped D&S because they raped me on shipping when they combined and did not refund my money.
This is the first I heard of any complaints on NFC's. They rock in my book!
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2008, 06:02 PM »
Found W2 today at Walmart. Only had Im Jumper and Kota..some dude had Marris in his hand.  >:(

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2008, 07:00 PM »
Found W2 today at Walmart. Only had Im Jumper and Kota..some dude had Marris in his hand.  >:(

Damn, and I haven't seen the FIRST wave yet at retail.

Thank goodness they are up on HTS (first wave).

Well, with the four month layoff of carded figures, these two waves should be easy to find.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 21, 2008, 08:28 PM »
wow...wave 7.5 JUST hit in my area (i still havent found them yet though) and you guys are getting wave 2 now!?!?! man i hate hasbro canada..heck they are sending us wave 7.5 but forgot about waves 6 and 7.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2008, 07:42 AM »
A seller on Amazon has a few of Wave 2 (minus the troopers) for 7.99.
I remember my dream now.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2008, 12:15 PM »
I dropped D&S because they raped me on shipping when they combined and did not refund my money.

That sucks, sorry to hear.  I've never had anything but good transactions with them.  Did you talk to Dave about it (the owner)?

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2008, 05:31 PM »
I dropped D&S because they raped me on shipping when they combined and did not refund my money.

That sucks, sorry to hear.  I've never had anything but good transactions with them.  Did you talk to Dave about it (the owner)?

I did and Dave kept saying he would give me a refund, he never did. When you order from them do not pay in advance that's where I ran into trouble. I used paypal and placed several orders and was charged for shipping every time when stuff shipped together. I use to give him a boatload of business, he was not a bad guy but after I did not get my refund after asking several times I moved on to NFC.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2008, 03:19 PM »
Got my TFU case from NewForce today, so now I'm officially finished with the 30AC basic figure collection!   :)

Bring on the Legacy/Droid Factory stuff!  (only 5 months of waiting... :P)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender