Author Topic: 2007 30AC UGH Promotion  (Read 26942 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 30AC UGH Promotion
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2007, 11:53 AM »
I was at TRU yesterday and I saw 2 Marines that have been sitting there for weeks now.  However, that is the only location where I have seen UGHs warming the pegs.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2007, 12:13 PM »
For a brief moment today Entertainment Earth had the wave 4 revision 1, 2 and 3 cases in stock. They're all sold out now but at least I'm finally getting 3 of the 4 revision cases I ordered. Hopefully I'll have those early next week. Now if they only have the UGH figures, I've heard that some of these cases are showing up without UGH figures in them.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2007, 12:53 PM »
I managed to find McChewie, Animated Fett, Airborne, Artoo, Mace, Marine several times.

But the rest I've never seen.  I have 2 or 3 of them thanks to other parties - but I'm still missing a few, and would like to find a few more for openers...

I hope the rest show up in stores again.

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 2, 2007, 01:23 PM »
Phew!  Managed to find the Han, Luke, and McStormy UGHs at Kohl's last night... Pricey at 9.99 but they were on sale for 7.49 and then another 15% off when I signed up for the store CC

All that's left is the McFett... anyone got an extra?

Jeff
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"