Author Topic: 30AC Pegwarmers?  (Read 73726 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC pegwarmers
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2007, 01:17 PM »
I totally agree with Jesse and Paul on the wave 1 warmers-especially in Jesse's order too. As far as the Target 66 packs go, the most I see is the Palps/Shock Commander set. Oddly enough, the least I see of those is both types of 501 packs..Vader or Annakin types. I thought the worst looking trooper- the Kashyyk one with Yoda- I see few of as well.

DS   

Offline Marshallmario

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2007, 10:33 AM »
   I stopped at Wal-mart in Madison, WI. this morning and arranged the pegs. Wasn't too hard...5-Obi"s and 6 R2-D2. No sign of Wave 2. With 11 figures still on the pegs it may be awhile before they hang more.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2007, 08:37 PM »
Invisible Hand R2-D2
Utapau Showdown Obi-Wan
Invisible Hand Super Battle Droid
Millennium Falcon Gunner Han Solo

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2007, 01:51 AM »
Invisible Hand R2-D2
Utapau Showdown Obi-Wan
Invisible Hand Super Battle Droid
Millennium Falcon Gunner Han Solo

Same here. I'm so sick of seeing R2 at this point, I could puke.

don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline brian_peppers

• Banned
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2007, 06:39 PM »
Han Solo how many solos are there? :-X
death star trooper
Vader
3po
rebel honor guard
2 Solos, a basic figure & a Hoth version, wow that's alot.
Well for me if I already have an action figure of one character I don't want anymore I don't buy anymore and how many Han Solos were there in the past 2 or 3 years.
I suck.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2007, 07:03 PM »
Yesterday, I saw a lot of Gunner Hans and Ceremony Lukes at Target and there seemed to be quite a few Wave 3 Vaders but not too many.  I wont call any of these three pegwarmers yet because this was the frst time I saw any of these figures! Mace Windu, though, is starting to seem like he'll be an annoyance in the future.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2007, 07:44 PM »
Obi-Wan and Artoo all over the place around here. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #82 on: June 1, 2007, 12:07 AM »
We still have those, however 30AC in general is scarce...  :(

Wave 2 is non-existant, the lack of Wave 3 is not surprising...  We're still waiting on the 30AC deluge of '07, and it's friggin' June. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 1, 2007, 08:37 AM »
We still have those, however 30AC in general is scarce...  :(

Wave 2 is non-existant, the lack of Wave 3 is not surprising...  We're still waiting on the 30AC deluge of '07, and it's friggin' June. :)

Oh I'm seeing wave two just fine, but none of the army builders. Okay a scant Death Star trooper here and there, but rarely a Rebel Honor Guard. Lukes and Han are abundant. Still seeing a bit of wave one on the pegs, but again, not much for the army builders. Not too many Airborne troopers, and hardly any Galactic Marines.

Thankfully there really is only the one AB in wv3, the Stormtrooper. But you just KNOW he's going to be impossible to find. Thankfully though, all the ones I mentioned that are HTF now are going to get easier to find, as they are being packed in later cases along with the new waves.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 1, 2007, 09:06 AM »
From wave two, I'm starting to see Luke, Han, Biggs, Rebel Honor Guard and DS Trooper hang around.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 1, 2007, 02:09 PM »
Yesterday, I saw a lot of Gunner Hans and Ceremony Lukes at Target and there seemed to be quite a few Wave 3 Vaders but not too many.  I wont call any of these three pegwarmers yet because this was the frst time I saw any of these figures! Mace Windu, though, is starting to seem like he'll be an annoyance in the future.

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention good ol' Biggs (the pilot version).  ;)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 1, 2007, 03:39 PM »
From wave two, I'm starting to see Luke, Han, Biggs, Rebel Honor Guard and DS Trooper hang around.

Really? Can you help me out with the Rebel Honor Guard then? (Ask Jesse about me if you need to, I've known him for awhile on our local boards-that crashed about a month ago.) In fact he and I have a pending deal for next weekend.

Suffice to say I can be trusted. I'm a mod on another collecting site. So I won't stake my rep on making a bad deal.

-Sal

I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 1, 2007, 04:28 PM »
Although I still see some of the Wave 1 warmers from time to time, the majority of the pegwarmers here now are Wave 2 Han, Luke, and Biggs.  Wal-Mart still hasn't stocked a single TAC figure (aside from the album), TRU now has tons of Wave 2 on the pegs (mainly the three mentioned), and Target is much the same.  I occasionally see a Rebel Honor Guard, and I actually saw 8 Fetts at one point at TRU (gone the next day).  Other than that, its pretty much been Han, Luke, and Pilot Biggs warming the pegs - in that order (most to least).

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 1, 2007, 04:37 PM »
I've been seening a resurgance of Wave 1 (except McTrooper).  So the typical Wave 1 Peg-Warmers apply here in my area.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 1, 2007, 05:34 PM »
Here in upstate-ish NY...

Really hanging around for a while:

Obi Wan
Mace
Lava Miner
Luke ceremony
Han pilot
Biggs pilot

Stick more than a few days at a clip:

DST
RHG
Galactic Marine (due to repacking w/ Wave 3)
Airborne clone (due to repacking w/ Wave 3)
Vader w/ Obi Wan cloak
Vintage Leia
Vintage Han
Vintage Luke
Vintage Bossk
Vintage IG-88

You're lucky if you walk into TRU, Walmart, Target or KB and see:

McQuarrie Stormtrooper
McQuarrie Fett
Super Battle Droid
R2-D2
Jawa w/ LIN
Stormtrooper removable helmet
Biggs Academy
McQuarrie Chewie
Luke w/ Vaporator
Vintage Snowtrooper

The figures in the last category will be moving into the 2nd category in 2 weeks time, except R2 and SBD.

Also I'm seeing a lot of the Appo wave, including Appo himself and the Elite Corps clone.  Here we are in June and about 15 cases of the Saga stuff have been put out between 2 Targets, 2 Walmarts and a TRU in the past week.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda