Author Topic: 30AC Pegwarmers?  (Read 73707 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Pegwarmers?
« Reply #150 on: May 1, 2008, 09:16 AM »
From wave 1 '08, I'm seeing Anakin's and Obi-Wan's everywhere. From wave 2, I'm seeing Juno and Kota and Maris hanging around for quite a while.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #151 on: May 1, 2008, 09:29 AM »
General McQuarrie, 4-LOM, and Umpass Stay.

Add Lando and Eris Helrot to that list and those 5 are clogging the pegs at all 4 of my local Targets. 

I still haven't seen 2008 Wave 1 or 2 en masse at any of them due to the 12+ McQ and 12+ 4LOMs all over the place.   ::)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 1, 2008, 10:07 AM »
General McQuarrie, 4-LOM, and Umpass Stay.

Add Lando and Eris Helrot to that list and those 5 are clogging the pegs at all 4 of my local Targets. 

I still haven't seen 2008 Wave 1 or 2 en masse at any of them due to the 12+ McQ and 12+ 4LOMs all over the place.   ::)

Padme and Wolfman Jedi are lining the pegs along the east side - where there are figs anyway.  Several stores around here have fairly barren pegs, but no '08 W1 or W2 extras outside of the occasional Vader or Obi.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 1, 2008, 10:12 AM »
I noticed at our local Target store, the pegs seem to be dwindling down pretty good at this point.  Unless they start getting more shipments (I haven't seen any 08 figures at this particular store), things will be cleared out before too long.  That said, the pegwarmers there have mainly been Elis Herlot, the ROTS clone, and a couple Jerjerrods.  Its getting pretty picked over there though.  Other Targets in town have the same - mainly Legends (Sandtroopers and clones surprisingly, with some others), and I've seen a little bit of the 08 stuff there.

Wal-Mart still has a peg or two each full of the Naboo soldier and Jerjerrod.  They also are just packed with Legends, mainly Biker Scouts the last time I was there (though it has been a little while now).

TRU has a ton of stuff right now, again mostly Legends.  They also have a peg full of the Holo Vader and some of the others from that repaint wave.  They also have pegs full of Elis Herlot and Miyoom Onith.  Overall, throughout town it seems like its Legends warming things up more than anything else, although none of the newest (Shadow Stormtrooper/Zev/etc) releases.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 1, 2008, 11:52 AM »
Just FYI - following the toy reset to include Indy stuff, my local Target now has just 2x4 pegs for Star Wars figures.   >:(
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #155 on: May 1, 2008, 09:59 PM »
My Target hasn't had much more than that for SW figures for the past year anyway...  So no big deal.  They've been a waste to visit most of the time for SW, so I've almost written them off unless I need an exclusive they've got.  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nute Gunray 4 Ever

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 3, 2008, 03:05 AM »
Lando, Genral Mcquarrie, and even 4-LOM seem to be hard sells. They are STILL on the shelves in my stores. I have another target that has a ton of Po Nudo. I think it really depends on how many boxes the stores order, when, and from which series (Saga/TAC). I have a Toys R' Us that restocked all there shelves with saga stuff and there are probably 60 501st troopers keeping the pegs company.

Oh! And I still run into poor Moff Jerjerod.

I have had the darndest time finding Force Unleashed stuff. I have managed to get my hands on a few, but I see Juno Eclipse fairly often.

Speaking of which, am I the only one here that thinks Vader's apprentice in the FU Sith Evolutions looks aweful and needs to be completely redone? He looks NOTHING like the actor on whom the apprentice was based. Ugh!

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 3, 2008, 12:19 PM »
Every where i go there are atleast 6 Biggs with cape or 2 pilots. Hermi also has a hard time leaving the pegs too but i dont see him nearly as often as Biggs.

TRU did get rid of most of their SAGA figures though...but some how mon motha's have found their way back lol.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 3, 2008, 01:42 PM »
At my targets I see a hell of a lot of Imperial Officers (both kinds). I still see Saga General Rieekan alot too. At TRU I see Biggs and fireplace Padme. Of new wave 1 & 2 2008 I see Po Nudo and Juno Eclipse.

The worst offender I've seen is ROTS Prego Padme at a Sears Essentials in Tustin! They havn't restocked their shelves since this figure was new and they can't get rid of it!
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Nute Gunray 4 Ever

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 3, 2008, 05:10 PM »
I guess I have no right to complain. If you are still seeing preggers Padme...wow. That is ridiculous.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 5, 2008, 04:09 PM »
There's a Super-Duper WallyWorld near here that easily has a dozen or more.
I am not the Stig

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2008, 03:45 PM »
I stopped at Target today over lunch, not looking for anything in particular but hoping to find a Shadow Stormtrooper or two.  I took notice of what was left on the somewhat empty Star Wars pegs.  There were 9 Elis Herlots, 3 Biker Scouts (which I grabbed one of), and 1 polka dot Clone from the repaint wave.  They've had those same figures for at least a couple of months now, so I'm wondering if they're waiting out for the relaunch in July from this point on.  The Star Wars section at our closest Target really hasn't changed much in awhile actually.  The Galactic Heroes and Comic Packs seem to be the same ones as always too, and there aren't any vehicles in the aisle at all (except Aayla fighters on the clearance endcaps).

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2008, 01:07 AM »
Umpass Stay, Helrot, Lushros Dolfine, CZ-4, Rebel Honor Guard, Imperial Officer, all you could ever want and more, it's like and endless supply around these parts. 

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 6, 2008, 11:20 AM »
I continue to be surprised at how many of the pegwarmers seem to be army builders this year.  I took a second while I was at TRU yesterday to count up, and they had 27 Sandtroopers on the pegs.  Other than the Holo Vaders, I think the second biggest "pegwarmer" there is the 501st or Biker Scout.  Target's pegs are dwindling down (mainly Elis Herlot at this point), and WM still has quite a few Biker Scouts (and TSC Naboo Soldiers/Moff Jerjerrods), and a mishmash of other Legends stuff.  I still get tempted to grab the Sandtroopers or Scouts each time I see them, but I've been trying to hold off.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 6, 2008, 11:48 AM »
^^ Holo Vader is warming!?! WTH

Man I swear Canada is backwards compared to the states when it comes to peg warmers. You guys kee p talking about all the troops warming and stuff when  mean while they are a MF trying to track down up North, and then you guys say that the Malak dude and such were hard to find yet they were everywhere up North. Damn you Hasblow. ::)
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D: