Author Topic: 30AC Pegwarmers?  (Read 73568 times)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: 30AC Pegwarmers?
« Reply #165 on: June 6, 2008, 12:05 PM »
Chicago is pretty dry overall.

The TRU nearby has an ample supply of 7th Legion & Hawkbat clones with a few Padmes &  Vangaurd troopers sprinkled in for good measure.

Targets still have some Pharls, Landos and Battle droids with some leftovr Tac 08 wave 1.

WM has Pit droids, Battle Droids, Vaders and yes plenty of Saga2 Reekiens.

Overall there is plenty of room for new product come 7/26. I am really looking forward to that date.....
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 6, 2008, 12:21 PM »
It is really funny seeing how different the pegwarmers are from region to region.  I've seen a lot of people talk about the piles of Pharls, Smuggler Landos, and 4-LOMs, but I don't think there is a single one of any of these figures at any store in town here.  Here it is pretty much all about Legends figures, for the most part.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 6, 2008, 11:28 PM »
- Less Popular Legends Figures (IE none of the fan picks, no Darktroopers, etc.)
- CZ-4
- General McQuarrie
- Cantina Aliens
- Anything from the Repaint wave

I've also noticed all of the 2008 figures (except TFU Vader and the TFU Troopers) starting to sit.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 7, 2008, 09:51 AM »
I continue to be surprised at how many of the pegwarmers seem to be army builders this year. 

Yeah, me too. I'm having the same TRU experience, lots of Biker scouts, sandtrooers, Hawkbat and 7th legion clones.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2008, 11:41 AM »

The TRU nearby has an ample supply of 7th Legion & Hawkbat clones with a few Padmes &  Vangaurd troopers sprinkled in for good measure.

Targets still have some Pharls, Landos and Battle droids with some leftovr Tac 08 wave 1.

Overall there is plenty of room for new product come 7/26. I am really looking forward to that date.....
the latest Hasbro Q&A that to make room for the 7-26 release date a lot a stores will have to clearence the old stuff...well according to the hasbro rep...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2008, 09:06 AM »

the latest Hasbro Q&A that to make room for the 7-26 release date a lot a stores will have to clearence the old stuff...well according to the hasbro rep...

Believe it or not, Hasbro also has an exchange program. Stores can send back unsold product for credit toward new product.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2008, 10:49 AM »
That's pretty smart, it would also save money for Hasbro when they put those same figures into battlepacks.
This is the way.

I have spoken.