Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Sideshow 12" Celebration IV Luke Skywalker (Yavin IV)

(1/10) > >>

evenflow:
Looks like there will be an exclusive there. I guess we can all begin to speculate.

"At this time, we can confirm that Sideshow is planning to offer at least two exciting Convention Exclusives for Celebration IV. We will be dropping hints about the chosen characters and categories for these Exclusives during the months leading up to the much-anticipated convention. Plus, we’ll be releasing information about pre-ordering opportunities, so be sure to stay tuned to our weekly Newsletter in the coming weeks to stay on top of all our C4 updates!"

EdSolo:
I just hope they are a nice as they were with SDCC and offer a non-attendees version.

Darth Gamboa:
At least one should be a 12" figure or accessory. If so it'll probably be a modification of something they've released or shipped already (ala Sith Apprentice). Maybe General Solo or Endor Luke. EII Anakin and Obi-Wan are just as likely, or Maybe a Black rebel commando. Hey they could even offer us the Dejarik Table with translucent figures.

I'd be really impressed (and happy) if the have a whole new character to offer.

evenflow:
I wouldn't mind a whole new figure as long as they hae some available for those unable to attend. Endor Luke actually makes alot of sense, pretty much just a ponsho and helmet.

Darth Gamboa:
I'm sure they'll have some available for non-attendees, just like Sith Apprentice. I was able to snag one of those.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version