Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 116092 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #195 on: October 8, 2007, 01:03 PM »
Went to Suncoast the other day while the wife was at the salon  :'( and they had Wave 2 up, 2 cases of them looked like and only a slight price hike up to $12.99.  So if anybody missed Han check your local Suncoast  ::)
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2007, 11:05 AM »
Got this e-mail from Hasbro last night:

"FREE STAR WARS FIGURE with $25 STAR WARS Purchase
Free STAR WARS figure with any STAR WARS purchase of $25 or more at HasbroToyShop.com. The free gift given will be HASBRO'S choice and will be automatically added to your cart. Offer applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Not valid at retail locations or at any other websites. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer expires December 13, 2007 at 11:59 PM (EST) or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Not valid on previous orders. Offer may expire without notice due to availability, error, fraud, or other unforeseen circumstances. Subject to terms and conditions of use. ©2007 HASBRO. All Rights Reserved."

Don't know what we'll get, but it's something...

Went to order some star cases and the Yellow SL AOTC Clones and when my order went over $25, they added a free Vintage Endor Leia to my cart.  Not my first choice of figure, but free none the less.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2007, 09:26 AM »
I think you're the second person who I heard got the Vintage Leia. When they were doing the free figures, I thought basic for sure. Vintage is a nice surprise, even though it's Leia.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2007, 09:45 AM »
I placed an order from HTS this morning with some newer stuff in stock, and also got the free Leia - nice surprise - especially for free.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2007, 11:20 AM »
I just placed a HTS order and didn't get anything "free" (figure or shipping).  Does any one have any idea on details of this promotion.  I spent $50 so I'm sure I qualified.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 11:21 AM by BrentS »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2007, 11:48 AM »
Thanks for the bump - I went ahead and ordered a pair of Dark Troopers and a pair of Yellow Legends Clones for $22 shipped.  Now I just need to find the rest of the lame-o sandtroopers and a red clone.

Not bad at all.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2007, 04:32 PM »
I just placed a HTS order and didn't get anything "free" (figure or shipping).  Does any one have any idea on details of this promotion.  I spent $50 so I'm sure I qualified.

There's no spending limit.  Use code 25FALL when checking out and you get 25% off and free shipping.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2007, 04:43 PM »

There's no spending limit.  Use code 25FALL when checking out and you get 25% off and free shipping.

I thought that expired October 8th.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2007, 04:49 PM »

Justin is very clever when it comes to saving money on SW stuff....Maybe he knows a secret  ??
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2007, 04:55 PM »

I used the code today and it worked fine.  ;)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2007, 07:32 PM »
I called and they said the code wasn't valid anymore.  However, I placed a subsequent order and used the code and it worked.  We'll see what comes through.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2007, 07:47 PM »
I made two orders today - I'm going to be pissed if they cancel them.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2007, 08:02 PM »
They better not cancel them. I ordered a whole lot of stuff today with the discount.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2007, 10:02 PM »
I ordered with the code after seeing people post in the Hasbro thread.  Someone did post that the code expired on the 8th, but its obviously still working.  I haven't seen anything outside of that post indicating that the offer was expiring. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2007, 10:17 PM »
I made two orders today - I'm going to be pissed if they cancel them.

I ordered some stuff last night and got my shipping notice today.  I used the code and there was no cancellation.  Yet. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.