Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 116180 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro REBATE deal
« Reply #330 on: March 9, 2008, 07:12 PM »
I have a few lawn bags full of Jedi Master Points.  Can I use those?

::)

Sure, but I think $1 = 170,000,000 Jedi Master Points.  [/ebay flashback]

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2008, 01:03 AM »
The K-Mart ad from the front page would sound promising, only their prices are so high that the sale brings it down to about Wal-Mart level pricing.  I think regular figs are $8.99 and everything else is about $2 more too...
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2008, 01:08 AM »
Mine I think is still $7.99...  The sale at least opens up the possibility of buying something there, whereas I normally wouldn't check because I won't pay the premium price they want...  I only go there generally when I hear they're getting something in nobody else is.  They got ROTS figures weeks before anyone else, so they were great back in 2005...

The only place to get the repaint waves here of years past was KM too...  Thank god for after-thanksgiving sales at that time.  ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 19, 2008, 01:33 PM »
Not sure if this has been posted 100% legit and can be used over and over again until October.  Hope it helps  ;).

Has this thing worked for anybody?  Wanted to get an evo pack and figured might as wel buy a Joe with this which almost be a dollar and change for him if it works.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 19, 2008, 01:57 PM »
Not sure if this has been posted 100% legit and can be used over and over again until October.  Hope it helps  ;).

Has this thing worked for anybody?  Wanted to get an evo pack and figured might as wel buy a Joe with this which almost be a dollar and change for him if it works.

Works for me everytime I use it, but the some of the cashiers spend extra time staring at it for some reason.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 19, 2008, 02:57 PM »

This has been tested by several of us in Minnesota and Wisconsin - don't think anyone has had it refused yet.  I've probably used it 6 or 7 times now and the cashiers haven't batted an eye.  ;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 19, 2008, 04:23 PM »

Works for me everytime I use it, but the some of the cashiers spend extra time staring at it for some reason.

HMMM.... They must've been ex-Walmart employees  ;)
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #337 on: March 20, 2008, 12:52 AM »
I've seen a couple do a long stare at it for me too, and I'm assuming they're just looking at the dates on it...  It's worked when I've used it.  I've found it really helpful on some other toys I collect actually.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 20, 2008, 09:35 AM »
Surprisingly, I haven't had any problems using it. In fact, one cashier said she's been telling all her customers about it.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 29, 2008, 09:46 AM »
Hrmmmm.  Just tried to print more coupons...and the coupon is gone.

Anyone save it?
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 29, 2008, 10:11 AM »
Nevermind, Dressel, your inbox is full or something like that. Here's the link for everybody:

http://sites.target.com/images/coupons/coupon_birthday_toys.gif
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:13 AM by Greg »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 15, 2008, 04:42 PM »
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I just received an e-mail regarding a 20% offer from Hasbro Toy Shop.  The code is GETOUT20.  Here's the legal:

Save 20% on any order
20% Off offer may only be redeemed through the HasbroToyShop.com website toward the purchase of any products currently available on the site. Offer may not be redeemed for the purchase of Hasbro products at retail locations or at any other website. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer. Offer may not be used to purchase gift cards or be redeemed for cash. Valid only while supplies last. Not valid on previous orders. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Void where prohibited. Subject to terms and conditions of use. Void where prohibited. Offer expires April 28, 2008 at 11:59 PM (ET).
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 15, 2008, 10:28 PM »
Thanks for the tip.  Looks like they have '08 Wave 1 in stock if anyone still needs those.  No new GH, W2, or last 5 legends figs though. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 16, 2008, 12:59 PM »
Recieved a $10 off any $50 purchase in the mail yesterday from TRU.  Looks like I'll be adding yet another Tie Fighter to my collection.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 16, 2008, 02:25 PM »
Two Walmarts in my area marked all Star Wars figures down to $5.75 each (except for their army of SAGA2 Naboo Guards, which are still $6.64).