Collectibles > 30th Anniversary Collection

30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!

<< < (86/86)

CaptainYoda:
I went to Suncoast (same as FYE) and they had some old figures for $12.99. BIggs, Death Star Trooper, etc. Nothing new or cheap. 

Keonobi:
The two I've been to had some of the 30AC, like Maris Brood & the Kashyyyk Trooper still at $12.99 or so, but Biggs, DST and Rebel H Guard were $4.  I also got the C-3PO set of nesting dolls for $5.  I think I saw the Grevious set as well, which I'll try and get, they didn't have any others that I recall.

Keonobi:
My wife and I needed a few things from WM last night and while we were in the store there was an announcement that for the next hour all clearance toys were 50% off.  They had "marked down" a few clean, white pauldron sandtroopers all the way to $6.63, so I got two for what was essentially the regular price for one.  Not bad.

Scockery:
Funny gobs of Tantive IV rebel fleet troopers have appeared from China sellers recently. You army build these guys for $2 a figure, no guns (assume they have helmets, since the stock photo pictures them)....if only they were vintage RFT's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version