Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 115461 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 08:06 PM »
I think I read on scum that Target is having a 10% off SW sale durring the week of 3/25. That'll be something.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 08:22 PM »
I think I read on scum that Target is having a 10% off SW sale durring the week of 3/25. That'll be something.

That may explain why at least one of my local Targets has 100+ cases of TAC figs in the back...I'm happy enough to have gotten mine early though and it's not that hard to take your receipt back to get a refund on the price difference.  Bring on wave 2!!
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 12:05 AM »

That may explain why at least one of my local Targets has 100+ cases of TAC figs in the back...

Holy crap - which Target is that!?  :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 10:58 AM »

That may explain why at least one of my local Targets has 100+ cases of TAC figs in the back...

Holy crap - which Target is that!?  :P

The one I pm'd you about on Friday  ;)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 08:19 PM »
The same R2's hanging at my nearby KM...  I'm gonna go on a limb and say he's an early peg warmer. :)  Sure it's way early to label him that, but everything else is going otu the door and R2's chilling so I'm gonna at least give him that title tentatively.

It's pretty easy to predict this **** at this point...  Any figure could become "rare" if he is shipped hardly at all, while almost any figure can become a pegwarmer if he ships too much, but there's figures like Obi-Wan and R2 that you just know are gonna get there at some point. ;)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 11:32 PM »
Forgot to mention that one of my WM's put the new Unleashed figures on clearance already for $11.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 11:38 PM »
Forgot to mention that one of my WM's put the new Unleashed figures on clearance already for $11.

Barely worth that much.  God knows they weren't going anywhere for $19.96.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 07:13 PM »
Get this we get a new Target and the price on the basic figure is $7.64! I want to tell the mamager but im nervous he is going to call the other store managers in the area and they will raise their prices.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 12:26 AM »
That's often the case Ice. Except for last year ('06) when this happened, they usually lowered the price after about two months though. And don't worry, they're not going to talk to the other stores. ;)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 01:27 AM »
While the only Target I've gotten TAC stuff at was $6.99, the SAGA2 stuff still varies in price from store to store in my area.  I think most are $6.84, but one store is $5.84 (or something give or take a nickel from that price).  Another is $6.24 I believe.  Weird.

:P

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 11:16 AM »

This week at Toys R Us, you can get a free $5 gift card with any Star Wars purchase of $20 or more.  Sounds like the perfect time to visit TRU to hunt for the new 30th Anniversary Collection toys!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 11:39 AM »
At least they honor recent purchases.  I bought an AT-AT on Friday (OCD) and I totally feel like I got raped, but hey at least I have a $5 gift card now....  ::)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2007, 11:23 PM »
The Target exclusive BP's are starting to hit clearance for $13.98.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2007, 11:41 PM »
Thank god.  Time to pick up some Felucia Clone army builders I guess. :)

****** timing for this though...  I've got a lot going on the last week of March it seems and don't want to free up cash for random stuff like this on TOP of the TAC blitz.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2007, 12:02 PM »
For those who haven't seen it yet, Target has some 30AC stuff on clearance already...

Most stores have a clearance price of 30% off the Vader with Coin Folder ($6.98) and the Battle Packs ($13.98) but a few places, including my local Target, have them down to 50% off already ($4.98 for Vader, $9.98 for the Battle Packs).

It was great to be able to grab two more Tantive IV Battle Packs at $10 each.   ;D
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender