Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 115743 times)

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« on: February 18, 2007, 07:37 AM »
Thought I would start a thread to get this info out there fast-  Toys R Us is having a buy one get one free sale on all SW action figures and accessories- INCLUDING THE BANTHA!

Toys R Us.com has them for 44.99, buy one get the second free- At that price I might have to cave and get a second for all those great VTSC tuskens!

Also, titanium IG-88 and clonetrooper, Galactic Heroes, the big wing TIE, titanium exclusive TIE, and more!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 09:58 PM by Jeff »

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: TOYS R US buy 1 get 1 free sale 2/18 and 2/19!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 09:59 AM »
They've got some great deals, including the CW gunship and TIE fighter w/ large wings, 2 for 44.99

They do have the bantha Buy 1 Get 1 Free, but it's not in stock and the preliminary ship date is 3/25/07.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 10:01 AM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 11:19 AM »
WOW! at the stores too?

this is probably to clear out stock, meaning TAC stuff is prbbly coming soon!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 11:40 AM »
TRU hwas been getting wave 8 (appo.) Might be a good week for some...
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 02:42 PM »
The website has some cool stuff but unless my brick and mortar store runs a "Buy 1 Get 50 Free" on Jerjerrod, he's gonna be around well into 30 AC release.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 06:46 PM »
For some reason, they weren't taking PayPal tonight and thereby lost my $110 transaction. Boo and Hiss! I know they'll be loosing some sleep over that!  :P
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 08:53 AM »
I checked our local store yesterday, since they had been getting portions of the Final 22 over the past month or so (the first wave/Wave 8).  Of course, there wasn't much there unless I wanted repacked Emperor Palpatines or Jerjerrods.  Hopefully it does clear the pegs for some new stuff though, that would be great.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 09:12 AM »
I didn't realize, but does this sale include the ships?  I almost picked up a white TIE at our local store this weekend, but thought I'd wait til they hit Target/Wal-Mart for $19.99 instead of the $24.99 TRU charges.  If it is BOGO, I might just go ahead and pick one up (or two).

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 10:25 AM »
I didn't realize, but does this sale include the ships?  I almost picked up a white TIE at our local store this weekend, but thought I'd wait til they hit Target/Wal-Mart for $19.99 instead of the $24.99 TRU charges.  If it is BOGO, I might just go ahead and pick one up (or two).

The ad states it's BOGO for "all Star Wars action figures and accessories", and my TRU had a sign up that said "ALL SW TOYS BOGO", so I'd be going ahead with the TIEs, Brian. :)

I was able to get two Unleashed Geonosis 10-packs for 25 bucks (which was a great deal for me as not only did Target never even get them to put them on clearance, much less regular price, but also since TRU is the only place that still had them), but there wasn't a whole lot more on the shelves to be had.  Some of those horrid day-glo comic packs, a few new Titaniums (the Dewback series), and more Threepios, Jerjerrods, and Power Droids than you could shake a stick at.  I love how these sales are always held at times when the stores have literally nothing that would interest anyone, even a kid. 

Offline tonphanan

• Jedi Initiate
  • " Has anyone seen my wits?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 11:35 AM »
My store got what looked like one case of figures yesterday, Holo Cody wave, and that was it. I'm on my way out the door right now to see if they break out another case this morning. Now that I know the Tins are BOGO it's worth getting the 2 they have on the shelf since my Wal-marts never clearenced theirs out.
Throw an Ewok at him

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 12:06 PM »
I made a quick trip to TRU today, and picked up a white TIE and got an extra with the BOGO sale.  I think they had pretty much all of the 30 AC vehicles there, but the figure selection was pretty poor - 7 Jerjerrods and 1 Rieekan.  Oh, and three Vader/Trooper comic packs.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 02:43 PM »
The sale works online, too.  Even for pre-orders.  A friend of mine and I put in an order for a couple of the Bantha battle packs and it came to about $28 each.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 02:45 PM »
I went ahead and preordered a couple of Banthas too.  I wanted to get one anyways since I missed the POTF2 version, so I figured why not get another one for free while I'm at it.

Offline darthmaul94

• Youngling
  • I must obey my master.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 09:30 PM »
I scored 3 Clone Trooper Sergeants, 1 Moff Jerjerod, 2 Battle Droids 2 packs, 1 Commander Appo,2 Clone Trooper 442nd Siege Battalion guys,1 Combat Engineer,1 Padme,a Yarael Poof,and 2 Obi-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Starfighters.   ;D
At last we will reveal ourselfs to the jedi at last we will have revenge.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 09:38 PM »
Ah, the lucky ones... at the store I got a 442nd Clone and Holo Cody.  Online I got some stragglers: Derlin, Gragra, Endor Trooper and Sora Bulq.  With the Google discount, it came out to being the same as getting them BOGO at the store.  I would have LOVED to have gotten in on those gunships, but I got to the site too late.  Sigh.