Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 116265 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2007, 09:26 AM »
I had tried using 25Fall yesterday, but no dice.  :'(
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2007, 03:12 PM »

That code has been expired for a few days.  Try FTIER7 for $10 off an order of $50 or more.  Thanks to CH for the tip.  ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2007, 05:53 PM »

That code has been expired for a few days.  Try FTIER7 for $10 off an order of $50 or more.  Thanks to CH for the tip.  ;)

glad to help, I should point out the FTIER7 code expires November 10th.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2007, 09:03 PM »

That code has been expired for a few days. 

It was supposed to expire on the 8th, but I (and others) had successfully used it on the 10th. Must have been a glitch.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2007, 04:01 AM »
I just caught Jesse's news post on the main page, and apparently Target is purportedly gearing up for yet another big Star Wars sale next week.  Pretty strange, considering they just had their 10% off sale two weeks ago.  They must have a big backlog of crap, which would explain the inexplicable absence of new product at their stores over the past few months.  Probably want to clear the old glut out heading into the all-important Holiday season as well.

So it looks like the 30AC basic line will go on sale for $5.99 a pop.  Even better than their prior sale.  Good stuff, as that's back to where the figure prices really should be.  Transformers for $11, and select other SW stuff on sale too.  Time to load up!  8)

Thanks for the scoop Jesse!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2007, 09:14 AM »
Not bad for the Target sale. I wonder if it will generate a significant increase in sales? Best part is, we can get WM to match it.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 17, 2007, 03:00 PM »
Not bad for the Target sale. I wonder if it will generate a significant increase in sales? Best part is, we can get WM to match it.

WM price matches?  :o Do you need to bring an ad or what?
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 17, 2007, 05:54 PM »

WM price matches?  :o Do you need to bring an ad or what?

Just bring in the flier and show it to the cashier when checking out.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 21, 2007, 11:14 AM »
The Target sale seems to be hitting numerous product assortments.  The comic 2-packs are selling for $8.90.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #234 on: October 21, 2007, 07:35 PM »
Agreed on price matching...

Now's an IDEAL time for people to army build.  $5.99's as good as it's been in ages price-wise to pick up extra AOTC Troopers, Stormies, DST's, etc.

I hope to get a number of "extras" this week if I can find time to do so...  And don't go too ape**** with it financially.  It's a good idea to get it while the gettin' is good, and at the moment my nearest WM's got lots of stock to pick from as far as the men in white armor go.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 24, 2007, 10:43 AM »
Just curious, with the Target sale going on this week, does anyone know if the vehicles are on price cut/sale as well?  We've been thinking about picking up some Jedi starfighters for our nephews (for Christmas or birthdays), but kind of holding out for a sale.  Just wondering.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 24, 2007, 10:46 AM »
I no longer look at the bottom shelf because of no new vehicles in the mix, but I believe they're on sale for $17.99.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 24, 2007, 11:23 AM »
I'm sure that this is old news by now, but Hasbro has free shipping on orders over $50
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #238 on: October 26, 2007, 12:28 AM »
I got my order yesterday from HasbroToyShop that I placed using the outdated code...

Everything I ordered showed up except McQuarrie Vader, so I better get that Vader soon or I'm pissed. 

I got a notice saying almost everything "rare" on my order was NOT shipped, yet I got most of it save that Vader.  Very odd stuff going on with them this last time around.

I got the wrong colored pit droids, which was disappointing, but for the price I got (plus a V30AC figure), I can't complain much.  I just want my Vader McQuarrie I got at the price I paid.  I passed one locally from a buddy for this one, so I better get it.  >:(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 5, 2007, 09:52 PM »
Got this notice tonight from HTS:

Spend $75 or more and also get a get a $10 coupon good on a future purchase of $10 or more at HasbroToyShop.com. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax amount and excludes shipping and handling charges. Coupon will be mailed upon receipt of qualifying order; coupon cannot be used towards gift card purchase or combined with other offers. Coupon expires March 31,2008 at 11:59 PM (ET). Offer not valid at retail locations or other web sites and cannot be redeemed for cash. Valid only while supplies last. Not valid on previous orders. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. Offer expires November 18th, 2007 at 11:59 PM (ET).

They are also still offering free shipping on orders over $50.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!