Author Topic: JediJman joins the ranks!  (Read 12582 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: JediJman joins the ranks!
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 11:58 PM »
Just wanted to welcome you to the boards Justin, I've seen you post at Fwoosh as well (make sure you check out our Other Toys section!) I currently live in Mankato but have also called: New Hope, Robbinsdale, Crystal, Elk River, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Hugo and Maplewood all home at some point in my life.  So, not sure if I'm a West Sider, East Sider or out-of-towner :)

Thanks man.  I think you qualify as an all-arounder!  Are you under the same name on Fwoosh?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 12:28 AM »
Howdy again Justin. I'm from Burnsville but I currently reside in Northfield, so I think that makes me the equivalent of Switzerland. 8)
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 12:30 AM »
Welcome to JediDefender Justin, glad to have you here eh!  :)

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 11:41 AM »
Welcome to JD Justin!  Our son's name is Justin and we call him JediJman too!  Very cute babies, btw :)

"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 12:28 PM »
Welcome to JD Justin!  Our son's name is Justin and we call him JediJman too!  Very cute babies, btw :)

Seriously?  What a small world!  If your son would ever like to trade places with me and go to my work while I dress up in Star Wars and play, just let me know.  Cool pic of your son btw - can't wait until next Halloween with my kids!
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 09:49 AM »
Justin! Nice to see you around here. Make sure you start up a feedback thread so I can vouch for you.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 01:23 PM »
Justin! Nice to see you around here. Make sure you start up a feedback thread so I can vouch for you.

Hey DA!  Good to see you here too!  Jay already started one for me - Its right here!.  Shoot me a link to yours when you get a chance and I'll hook you up with some additional feedback as well.  ;D

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 01:52 PM »
Hi Justin, Welcome to JD.  I just joined not too long ago and am pretty new here too.  So far, I've like it here a lot, and everyone's great.  Hope you enjoy!  Very cute kids!  --King
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 01:53 PM by King_Maul »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 05:31 PM »
Hi Justin, Welcome to JD.  I just joined not too long ago and am pretty new here too.  So far, I've like it here a lot, and everyone's great.  Hope you enjoy!  Very cute kids!  --King

Thanks KM!  Any chance you're one of the MN delegation?

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 07:39 PM »
I'm over here in the West Coast in the Los Angeles area  :).

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 10:11 PM »
Justin, if you've got people you want to leave feedback for here, our feedback threads are alphabetically listed in a sticky thread at the top of the feedback forum.  Just browse down and click the person's name and you'll get their thread.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 10:54 PM »
Justin, if you've got people you want to leave feedback for here, our feedback threads are alphabetically listed in a sticky thread at the top of the feedback forum.  Just browse down and click the person's name and you'll get their thread.

Cool - thanks for the tip!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 04:12 PM »
I'm a bit late to the party here, but wanted to belatedly welcome you to JD as well, Justin.  Nice to have you on board, even if you're further adding to our already overwhelming and totally obnoxious MN contingent!  I'm an honorary member of sorts, since I actually attended the first ever MN meeting long, long ago.  Anyway, enjoy the site, and holler if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about anything.  We're here to serve...  ;)

- Matt

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 09:43 AM »
Newbie alert! ::) :P :o ;)

Hey Gang,

Long time Star Wars collector, first time on Jedi Defender!  Heard about this site from Jayson over at Yakface and decided to join up.  I've been collecting Star Wars since...well, I saw SW at age 4 and I suppose you could say my collection has been growing ever since.  I have LOTS of trade goodies, so hopefully you;ll see me around the trading forums shortly. 

What else...I live in the Twin Cities, Minnesota and am a relatively new father of Twins!  (my very own Luke and Leia I suppose ;D)  Looking forward to scoping out the site and getting to know some of you. 

JediJman (AKA Justin)

I'm celebrating my 1000th post today!   ;D  Wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing?  I'll assume a good thing until I hear otherwise.  Bring on the Dancing Cows!