Author Topic: Official C4 non-attendees beg for exclusive **** thread  (Read 57933 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Official C4 non-attendees beg for exclusive **** thread
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2007, 12:08 AM »
I ordered my 2 Lukes online so I'm only looking for 2 McQuarrie C-3PO & R2-D2 sets....

I'll still buy the 2 Lukes if need be as I threw my name out there.  I just never thought they'd appear online.

Thanks!
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2007, 04:18 AM »
I wish I had known about this thread sooner, I would have asked if someone could have picked up a couple of droid packs and a Gree bust! Oh well, I'm definitely going to try to get Cody from SDCC. Or maybe I'll just try to make it there myself!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2007, 11:24 AM »
I wish I had known about this thread sooner, I would have asked if someone could have picked up a couple of droid packs

You can take my droid packs - assuming they came through.  We had one local MN boy who actually came through with a ton of extras.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2007, 11:41 AM »
I wish I had known about this thread sooner, I would have asked if someone could have picked up a couple of droid packs

You can take my droid packs - assuming they came through.  We had one local MN boy who actually came through with a ton of extras.

+1. Our boy came through better than expected with all those "limitations" of 1 per day on the droid.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2007, 12:25 PM »
Edit- got my set.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:19 AM by inadvertent imitation »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2007, 12:26 PM »

I'd appreciate that if it works out, just as long as I'm not taking any away from people who asked before I did.

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2007, 05:18 PM »
HI! I have one extra CIV Luke. Same price as CIV 15.00+shipping. 1st come first serve.  Pay Pal only.

IM if you are interested. and please if you have one or one on the way please let someone gett his one.

Darth Ice

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2007, 05:34 PM »
Just got back from C4 and have extra Lukes for people.  5 are in good conditon one got crashed (bubble and card) so it only good for someone who needs to open.  PM me if anyone wants one.  The Price will be for retail (14.99 plus tax). 

I will have some Droids as will later.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2007, 01:37 AM »
Edit- got 'em.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:19 AM by inadvertent imitation »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2007, 09:42 AM »
I had two Lukes preordered through HTS, but we'll see how that goes now with the news on the front page.  If someone has them picked up for us anyways, I'll probably just cancel the HTS nonsense.  I'm guessing we won't end up getting free shipping out of the deal either yet.  Thanks to everyone for their help with the exclusives.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2007, 02:25 PM »
I just ordered the Mcquarrie 3PO and R2 online, i guess i can be crossed of the list for them.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2007, 04:13 PM »
Has there been any word on what people were able to pick up?  I'm sure everyone is still recovering from the weekend, and that is totally understandable.  I was just curious if I should try to pick up the exclusives online as they pop up this week.  Either way, thanks to everyone for all of the work trying to help everyone here out - it sounds like it wasn't exactly a picnic again this time around and hopefully it didn't ruin anyone's weekends.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2007, 04:26 PM »
I have an extra Concept 3P0 and R2 if anyone needs it. It will be $25.50 shipped or I'll trade for 2 VTSC/VTAC Snowtroopers. PM me if interested.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 04:27 PM by MetalJedi »
I remember my dream now.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2007, 04:50 PM »
Brian- I bought extra's and am more than happy to ship some your way!!  It's great that they offered them online but kills all of us that stocked up to help.  Also, we were forced to pay sales tax as well so for the Luke, it's $16.23 and the droids are $21.64. 

No worries if you don't need them (that is for everyone here), as I am sure someone will want them down the road.  I also realize that it is impossible not to grab them when they are available online.  I couldn't really guarantee anyone that I would be able to get what they wanted until I got to the convention (I certainly didn't know Luke was limited to 6 per line visit!!). 

Oh well - the ones I do have (just so you know) come in a star case and the cards and cases are mint.
Beth

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2007, 05:21 PM »
It's great that they offered them online but kills all of us that stocked up to help.  Also, we were forced to pay sales tax as well so for the Luke, it's $16.23 and the droids are $21.64. 

No worries if you don't need them (that is for everyone here), as I am sure someone will want them down the road.  I also realize that it is impossible not to grab them when they are available online.  I couldn't really guarantee anyone that I would be able to get what they wanted until I got to the convention (I certainly didn't know Luke was limited to 6 per line visit!!). 

Ya, I'm feeling kinda guilty that I asked for the site's help with getting these exclusives, but I honestly didn't think they'd be avaiable online, nor did I expect for 1 Minnesotan out of our group to help all the rest of us with the Droids...I think he pulled 20+ of those.

That being said - I'll still be more than happy to pick up the stuff I asked for, but I'm sure that there are others out there that don't even have anything yet.

Just let us know what the tally and what not is when everybody gets settled.  :)