Author Topic: It's another fresh one from rebelscum!!  (Read 5781 times)

Offline BushiFox

• Youngling
  • Say no to Priority mail.
    • View Profile
Re: It's another fresh one from rebelscum!!
« Reply #15 on: June 8, 2003, 03:19 PM »
Hi Batman,

If you can’t get it sorted out, you could try www.villagephotos.com . This is one of the few (free) image-hosting sites than allows outside linking of pictures (i.e. they host it, and you can post it on any forum you like).

ACk!  Don't use them!  Villagephotos seems to be down at least 25% of the day.  Bleh.
Optimists believe this is the best of all worlds.  Pessimists fear the same may be true.

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 8, 2003, 03:33 PM »
Hi Batman,

If you can’t get it sorted out, you could try www.villagephotos.com . This is one of the few (free) image-hosting sites than allows outside linking of pictures (i.e. they host it, and you can post it on any forum you like).

ACk!  Don't use them!  Villagephotos seems to be down at least 25% of the day.  Bleh.

Actually, I use Villagephotos for my avatars and such......I haven't had alll that much problem with downtime for my pics ;)
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

obi_robz

« Reply #17 on: June 8, 2003, 03:42 PM »
Hi Batman,

Well it’s really a question of finding another (free) alternative isn’t it?

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 8, 2003, 04:38 PM »
Hi Batman,

Actually, I use Villagephotos for my avatars and such......I haven't had alll that much problem with downtime for my pics ;)

This is quite funny, your avatar is not visible (red x) as I type this.  LOL.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

obi_robz

« Reply #19 on: June 8, 2003, 05:03 PM »
Hi Batman,

It’s only because Brian’s picture is way bigger than 50x50 pixels that it won’t show up – it’s actually still working over at RS. Brian, you’ll need to resize it.

« Last Edit: June 8, 2003, 05:32 PM by obi_robz »

obi_robz

« Reply #20 on: June 8, 2003, 05:51 PM »
OK Brian, I resized it for you :) I had to put a white border around it because of the black background. Also the original picture wasn’t square so when it was resized to 50x50, it went out of shape – so I made a corrected version too.

I’m very happy to host them until you can upload them to vp or email them a JD mod to host here.

Cheers,
Rob :)

http://mysite.freeserve.com/obi_robz/images/Punisherlogo5050a.jpg

http://mysite.freeserve.com/obi_robz/images/Punisherlogo5050b.jpg

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #21 on: June 8, 2003, 05:55 PM »

It's been showing up perfectly fine all along for me Brian.  But yeah, we can host something for ya' if you need us to.  Just let us know...

obi_robz

« Reply #22 on: June 8, 2003, 06:05 PM »
I’m still getting the X ...  :(

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 8, 2003, 06:11 PM »
Guys, I was unaware of any avatar problems on my end.....so far it's been showing ok for me.........if anything maybe I have exceeded my daily limit for Villagephotos ;)

« Last Edit: June 8, 2003, 06:19 PM by TopJedi »
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline Hung Solow

• Jedi Initiate
  • Public Enemy #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 9, 2003, 10:58 AM »
Welcome Batman!!!  So, as a younger member, what is your take on the whole censorship thing???
Blessed be the Maker and his Water, Blessed be the coming and the going of Him, May His passage cleanse the world. --- Dune: Dr. Kynes; Imperial Ecologist

Offline Batman

• Youngling
  • I'm Batman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 9, 2003, 03:15 PM »
Welcome Batman!!!  So, as a younger member, what is your take on the whole censorship thing???

I "think" these forums are a place to talk about star wars and other things with fellow star wars fans.....WITHOUT the profanity.  There is no need for such nonsense, especially in forums where you communicate through typing.   If you cannot control yourself and not cuss through typing then you have a serious problem. ::)
« Last Edit: June 9, 2003, 03:16 PM by Batman »
Corey aka Batman

"Even the smallest people can change the course of the future."

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 9, 2003, 09:27 PM »
First of all, Matt, you don't just go around asking Batman's secret identity. It just isn't done. Sheesh.  ::)

Second, everyone knows that Batman Returns is the best modern Batfilm. 8)

And last but not least, welcome aboard, caped crusader! Every site should have at least one superhero. This place feels safer already. (Although those eerie eyes of yours are really freaking me out.)
Post sober.