Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Sideshow's "Extras and Ancillaries"

(1/3) > >>

evenflow:
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the Extras and Ancillaries line of Star Wars 12-inch figure figures. Stay tuned to our weekly newsletter for the first glimpse of the premier character in this new category: Kal'Falnl C'ndros - coming soon!

Interesting, I think?

EDIT....

Ok so after looking up some of the characters they have listed, I am dissappointed. I think this category can have alot of potential, but i just can't see myself buying random human background characters. Kal'Falnl C'ndros is an interesting choice and probbaly one i will buy just becuase it is very different. I think this one is going to be a case by vase basis.

DSJ™:
Here's da linky.  ;)

Sideshow Announces New “Extras and Ancillaries” Collectibles

Ahhh passola.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: evenflow on March 29, 2007, 10:17 PM ---Kal'Falnl C'ndros is an interesting choice and probbaly one i will buy just becuase it is very different. I think this one is going to be a case by vase basis.

--- End quote ---

Um...

Kal'Falnl C'ndros

A giant chicken?  I'm leaning towards "early AFD joke"... I wonder how folks are going to take it?

DSJ™:

Jesse James:
So far it looks like Jeff's the ONLY one leaning towards it being an AFD joke...   ;D

It looks to me like the other sites that reported this are believing it and either just didn't look up what the character was that SideShow listed a preview of, or they really REALLY think a giant chicken is a good character choice for a Star Wars figure...  I'm going to go with the previous guess on that though, and that nobody looked into what they were posting on their front page.

The irony of them doing a 12" chicken from some obscure EU before any Imperial Trooper, Vader, Lando, Yoda, Emperor, Chewie, or other "main" character though...  That's funny.  It's probably one of the better jokes anyone has ever pulled and it required work to figure it out too...  Smart.

That's great though that they really did get at least a few people with the joke...  It's a hell of a lot better than some of the lame stuff we've seen from years past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version